60.

Lance walked up to the toilet beside Trevor, unzipped his jeans and began to ease himself too. The entire room was quiet, with the only sounds coming from their urinary fluids streaming into the toilet bowl. Trevor kept his eyes glued to the white tiles before him until he was done. He didn't want to start any conversations with Lance right now, even though he saw Lance glance at him from the side of his eye. Trevor zipped up his jeans and turned for the door. He was about to grab the door knob when Lance's voice made him freeze.

"I'm still waiting for an apology you know."

Trevor turned to face Lance with a confused look on his face. Lance was zipping up his jeans with his eyes fixed on Trevor. "Apology for what?" Trevor asked.

Lance raised his brows. He thought Trevor was kidding. He had to be kidding. How could he have forgotten? "Are you serious right now?" Lance asked with a smile tugging on his lips.

Trevor studied Lance for sometime before he dropped his head and started to chuckle. He knew what Lance was talking about, but for some reason, he wasn't going to apologise. No way.

"What's funny?" Lance asked.

Trevor looked up and saw the smile on Lance's face had disappeared and had been replaced with a scowl, but Trevor didn't feel the least bit threatened by his sudden seriousness.

Trevor steadied himself and folded his hands over his chest. "What are you doing here?" He asked with a smirk.

Lance suddenly felt uneasy with the question. He blinked rapidly and licked his lips. "What do you-."

"You don't take French," Trevor cut him off. "And you obviously hate trips and shit like this because you are an asshole who hates people, so......what are you really doing here?"

Trevor was enjoying the look of uncertainty in Lance's face. Lance looked like he was before a panel of judges in heaven or something. He looked very uncomfortable and Trevor's smirk widened into a small smile.

Trevor was in control.

Lance then stiffened and furrowed his brows as if he was lost in thought. He looked away from Trevor and stared into space. A smile was beginning to materialise on his face, before he looked back at Trevor with realisation. It was as if he had just found out something.

Lance lifted a finger and tried to hold down his amusement. "Wait a minute," he said before he steadied himself and narrowed his eyes at Trevor. "You think I came to France....because of you?"

Trevor shrugged and raised a brow with the smirk still on his face and his arms still crossed over his chest.

Lance stared at him for a while with a look of disbelief, before he threw his head back in a hysterical laughter. Trevor's smile dissolved into a glare quite quickly as he watched Lance laugh so hard with his arms wrapped around his belly.

Trevor dropped his hands from his chest to his sides and clenched his fists. He watched Lance laugh at him and held himself from charging at him and grabbing him by the throat. Why was Lance's behaviour making him mad anyway? He just couldn't understand, but he was mad as hell?

"That's enough," the words flew out of Trevor's mouth in a growl.

Lance's laughter now turned into coughs as he looked down at Trevor with tear filled eyes. "My God Trevor," Lance coughed out. "You've finally graduated from being a dumbass, to becoming a complete moron."

Lance walked up to Trevor and stopped right infront of him. He saw Trevor's face harden with rage as he glared at him through fiery hood eyes.

"A delusional moron," Lance coughed out with a laugh as he walked past Trevor and left the male Rest room.