16.

They both made thier way out of the kitchen. Lisa was pressed against him with her legs wrapped around his waist, his tongue buried in her mouth and her tongue in his. They both shared a voracious kiss as they made thier way into the living room with thier destination being Trevor's room upstairs. Trevor drove his tongue into her mouth one more time and felt himself harden below when he heard her groan softly. Her bare breasts were pressed against his upper chest as he ran his large hands down her bare back, down to her buttocks.

Lisa coughed out a giggle when she felt him squeeze her bottom. She loved the way Trevor's large manly hands felt on her bare skin. She loved the roughness of his palm on her back. She pushed herself against him and drove her tongue further into his mouth as she moved her hands and grabbed a handful of his blonde curls and felt the heat rise in her body when he groaned in response.

Trevor pulled his tongue out of her mouth and began sucking on her lips with his hands travelling round her soft body. That sweet smell of lavender drove him crazy as usual. The smell that held every weakness he had. He felt himself harden the more before he reached up and pulled her hair gently. A gesture that caused Lisa to throw her head back and fully expose her neck. Trevor stuck out his tongue and ran it across her neck, taking in the saltiness of her beautiful skin.

Suddenly, they hit something heavy and before they both knew what was happening, Trevor lost his footing and began falling straight to the floor.

"Shit." He exclaimed.

But instead, they both fell in to the softness of the three-seater couch in the living room; with him right on top Lisa now and the both of them laughing. They had been so lost in each other, they didn't even care where they were going anymore.

"Come on," Trevor said as he tried to raise himself from her. "Let's...."

Lisa immediately reached for him and pulled him back down, before sucking on his lips again. "No," her word muffled by his mouth.

"Wha- What?" Trevor asked in confusion, but not confused enough to stop her tongue from entering his mouth.

Lisa pulled away and looked into his eyes. Her eyes were wild and that excited him a lot. "Fuck me here," Lisa uttered.

Trevor raised his brows slightly and glanced at the sitting room door before looking back at his girlfriend below him. He was about to bring up the possibility of his mum coming home and catching them fucking on her couch, but he knew that wasn't going to happen. She had called him hours before Lisa arrived and she had told him to order pizza if he needed to because she wasn't coming home till morning.

Trevor suddenly felt Lisa tugging on his shorts before he felt her soft hands wrap round his erection. At that moment, Trevor forgot all about his mum and moved his attention to his girlfriend. Lisa bit her lower lip seductively when thier eyes met and Trevor immediately felt his entire body heat up. He suddenly lowered himself and began kissing her neck. Lisa's groans made him even harder and the feeling of her fingers going up and down his penis gave him the impression that he was going to cum soon.

"Oh God." Lisa moaned into his ear as he buried his head in the side of her neck. "Fuck me Trevor. Please." Then she licked his ear.

Trevor raised his eyes to meet hers with a seductive smile before locking his lips with hers again. He reached down and started pulling off her shorts slowly. Lisa had pulled Trevor's shorts down to his knees now, but some how, that wasn't enough. Trevor moved his legs till his short were off completely.

She opened her legs and reached for his shaft; pulling it towards her.

"Fuck me," she moaned as she raised her hip to his.