82.

Lenny staggered out of the room and shut the door behind him, leaving the blonde girl there on the bed; drunk and out-cold; his belt and his t-shirt pressed to his chest.

He was so mad, he wanted to cry. Some of the teens standing by at the hallway scrunched and pinched thier noses as he passed by, while some others just laughed.

It was the ones that looked at him like he was a piece of shit that seemed to infuriate him the most. This had to be the most embarrassing moment of his life, and it was all Stephanie's fault.

Lenny decided to look down and make his way through the hall way, down the stairs and out the fucking front door. He had gotten enough of this shit.

Somehow, he knew coming to this party wasn't going to end well, but now, he was just going get in the car and leave. Yes, he was going to leave Stephanie behind. After all, her new boyfriend wouldn't mind driving her home, would he?

Lenny tasted the sour taste of vomit in his mouth again and held himself from punching the wall and screaming with rage. The bitch's vomit had gotten into his mouth.

He finally got to the end of the stairs and was heading for the front door when Stephanie's voice made him stop.

"Lenny," she called. "There you are. I've been looking all over for you."

He closed his eyes and clenched his jaws, praying to God for self-control before he slowly turned to see Stephanie moving towards him with Caleb not too far behind.

As Stephanie got closer and closer, her eyed widened slowly until she stopped right infront of him. "Jesus Len," she gasped as her wide eyes travelled up and down his vomit-soaked body. "What happened to you?"

Lenny looked over at Caleb who was standing beside her, looking equally astonished but amused at the same time.

"It doesn't matter," Lenny spat. "I'm going home."

Lenny was about to turn before Stephanie held his arm to stop him. A gesture she suddenly regretted the moment she pulled her hand back and stared at the slimy liquid on her palm in disgust.

She looked up from her hand and faced at Lenny. "So who's going to take me home?"

Lenny's eyes moved to Caleb and Stephanie suddenly narrowed her eyes at him.

"Your boyfriend could take you home." Lenny frowned at the both of them.

Stephanie deadpaned. "Seriously, Len!"

"What?" Lenny shrugged. "He's not my boyfriend," she hissed through her teeth.

Lenny rolled his eyes to Caleb before he looked down at Stephanie.

Stephanie sighed when she realised what she had just said.

She turned and looked up at Caleb standing behind her with a wry smile on his face.

The entire situation suddenly felt awkward. Caleb must have felt hurt; that's what she thought anyway.

Suddenly, a loud crash of what sounded like a bottle shatter on the marbled floor, made them all turn just in time to see a boy who was clearly angry, charge at someone screaming, "Motherfucker!"

A fight had broken out.

"What's going on?" Stephanie strained in the direction of the commotion along with Lenny and Caleb.

"I don't know," Caleb said as he started to walk towards the brawl with curiosity and Lenny and Stephanie followed right behind him.

Trevor