21.

Trevor was so glad the Algebra teacher, Mr. Decker, had decided to pardon them, but Lance on the other hand, didn't seem to care if he got in trouble or not. They were both taken to the school nurse for treatment and it really pissed Lance off to see that he had gotten a bleeding nose while all Trevor had was a torn shirt. Trevor was unhurt and that's why he left Lance in the school clinic, smirking mischievously at Lance who was glaring at him as he walked out. Apart from Algebra, they weren't having any other classes together, until Chemistry, which happened to be the last.

It was time for Spanish, one of the classes Trevor shared with Aaron and Bruce.

"Heard you and your boyfriend got into a fight again," Aaron whispered with a mischievous smile on his face as he spun to face Trevor sitting behind him.

Trevor raised his head to face him with narrowed eyes, before he raised his middle finger to a laughing Aaron.

"So I take it he doesn't trust you yet?" Bruce asked from beside Trevor.

"Of course not," Trevor replied. "The guy is an asshole."

"Dude," Aaron began. "You're not gonna get his trust if you keep talking to him like that."

"So what the fuck do you want me to do?" Trevor hissed. "Take him to a candlelight dinner or something?"

Aaron and Bruce exchanged amused glances at each other. "That's not a bad idea though," Bruce laughed.

"Fuck you guys," Trevor waved the laughing boys off and massaged his temples before turning to Bruce . "Seriously Bruce, I don't think I can do this anymore."

Bruce's laughter died down and his smile faded away too quickly. "Do you have my money?"

Trevor rolled his eyes and looked away from Bruce as he relaxed back on his chair. He knew Bruce was going to say shit like this again. He could swear this was more like blackmail now..or something close to it at least.

"No," Trevor finally answered, with his eyes addressing his desk.

"Good," Bruce uttered. "and you know what else you don't have?"

Trevor looked up at Bruce with raised brows that seemed to say "What?"

"Time," Bruce said.

"Prom is less than two months away man," Aaron added.

Trevor looked to his desk before him and gave out an exasperated sigh, before he pinched the bridge of his nose. This was a nightmare. His final year in high school was a pure nightmare. But for some reason,when he remembers the reason he got into the bet, it makes him feel better. When he remembers the smile on Lisa's face, it makes him feel okay again.

"Just try and be nicer to him," Bruce's voice pulled Trevor out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, even if he's being a jerk, Ignore it. At the end of the day, he's the one getting shit faced, right?" Aaron added with smile on his face.

The Spanish teacher made her way into the class with a cheerful "Hola, Amigos" and class started shortly. Trevor sat there, thinking how he was going to use his next class with Lance to work things out as his friends had advised.