Epilogue

One month later......

Stephanie, Caleb, and Lenny were in the large hall of seats along with other passengers, waiting for thier flight to New York. Trevor and Lance had accompanied Caleb and Stephanie, while Megan and Nadia had done the same for Lenny and Lisa.

Stephanie and Lenny had gotten admission into a computer engineering program at  NYU, Caleb had landed a lucky gig with top notch modelling agency in New York as well and thought he would try it for a year or two, before going into Law school, while Lisa had gained admission into a prestigious fashion school in the big apple too.

"Hmm," Stephanie narrowed her eyes at the shirtless male model in the magazine she was reading as she tilted her head and bent her lips. She then moved the magazine to Lance. "What about this one, what do you think?"

Lance stretched from his seat and looked into the magazine as he threw a chip from his bag of Doritos into his mouth. "Yeah, he's okay. Jon Kortajarena is hot," Lance replied. "Like, he could wear rags and still look hot."

Trevor stretched forward to see, and his face contorted into that of disgust. "He looks horrible, actually."

Trevor had passed his test with flying colour and was now one of the lucky students on scholarship to the culinary school Lance had signed him in for. He and Lance had already found an apartment and were going to leave in two days time.

For that reason, Lance changed his school from Washington state, to Caltech where he was going to be majoring in Electrical engineering.

"Shut up jackass," Lance scowled at him.

"What?" Trevor replied. "Not allowed to share my opinions anymore?"

"No, not really."

"Why?"

"Because you're straight," Lance retorted; still munching on his Doritos. "You wouldn't know a hot guy even if he forced his dick into your wide mouth."

"Ew, dude, come on," Caleb frowned at Lance. "I'm  eating here."

Lenny then stretched forward to see the picture in the magazine. "I think he's cute," he shrugged.

"Thank you," Lance said, then he turned to Trevor and Caleb as he pointed to Lenny. "See? That's a real man."

"Can you believe it?" Lisa complained as she walked over with Nadia and Megan by her side. "In this entire airport, no one has a pink nail polish."

"That's because it's an airport, not a mall," Lenny replied as he beckoned for her to over and sit on his lap.

"Okay, yeah," Lisa sighed as she dropped to Lenny's lap. "But still."

"Oh God, Lisa," Nadia rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure you'll be fine if you don't use pink on your fingers."

"Yeah," Megan looked up from her phone and shrugged. "I mean, there are other colours you could try."

Lisa folded her arms on her chest, pouted her lips and shook her head playfully like a four year old and Lenny just chuckled in response.

"Spoilt brat," Nadia hissed.

"Announcement please...,"a lady's voice echoed through the halls from the intercom. " New York flight one-six-two, now boarding. I repeat, New York bound flight one-six-two, now boarding. Thank you."

"That's us," Caleb sang as got to his feet.

"Oh thank God," Lisa exhaled and she pushed herself off Lenny's lap.