35.

Trevor

Trevor got his Algebra books from his locker, slammed it shut and looked into his wristwatch.

"11:10AM."

He dropped his shoulders at the thought of spending his entire free hour in the library with that Asshole. A part of him told him not to bother showing because Lance was most likely not going to show up also. This is someone who had promised to help him with his test and assignment a few weeks ago, but here he was receiving tutorials from the same jackass...... because he had failed the course thanks to him.

Trevor turned right and stopped infront of the large door the had the sign on top it that said, "SILENCE." He took a deep breath while praying to God that Lance wouldn't show up, before he reached over and twisted the door knob and then he pushed the door open.

Trevor walked into the enormous hall and couldn't help himself from whispering an astounding "Wow". What appeared to be up to a hundred, or close, numbers of tables and seats before him, with shelves that seemed touch the ceiling far behind, towering over the students in thier seats. Trevor suddenly felt out of place as he slowly closed the door and walked in. The last time he had ever entered the library was ninth grade. Of course, then, he was ecstatic to be a high school freshman, so he wanted to see what the hole school looked like. After the day he wandered in with Bruce, Caleb and Aaron as they got random books and acted like they were reading, they never saw the need to go in again.

As Trevor walked down one of the aisles of the large hall, he felt his stomach flip as some students looked up from their books and faced him with confusion taking over thier features. The possible questions rang through Trevor's mind.

"What is he doing here?"

"Is that Trevor Bowman?......in the Library?"

Trevor even remembered looking over at a table where a group of girls were gathered. Three of them were eyeing him seductively with one of them even biting the side of her lower lip. Another one just giggled and waved alittle and Trevor gave a kind smile in response.

He turned his attention away from the girls and kept moving as he moved his eyes from one corner of the hall to the other.

"Where are you? you son'ava bitch." Trevor hissed to himself and hope no one heard him.

He catches the eye of Lenny and that strange red haired girl again looking up at him from the far corner. He feels a little relieved to at least see someone he knew. Trevor quickened his pace as he started to head for Lenny's sit to ask if he knew where Lance was, but then he stopped when he saw a familiar face with pitch black hair smirking at him and shaking his head.

"What a jackass," Trevor muttered to himself before he changed his direction and moved to Lance instead.

"You know," Trevor started as he settled down beside his tutor. "...you could have just called my attention or something."

Lance picked his phone and looked into it before turning to Trevor. "You're fifteen minutes late."

"Because I was looking for your sorry ass." Trevor retorted.

"You walked in here at exactly Eleven-ten." Lance corked his head at Trevor.

Trevor raised his brows. "..Odd that you saw me walk in and didn't bother to tell me where you were."

Lance rolled his eyes and shook his head as he turned away from Trevor and began searching for something in his folder. "What am I even doing?" Lance mumbled. "I should expect you to be this silly anyway."

Trevor turned to him with a scowl and snarled. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Let's start with our tutorial timetable," Lance completely ignored his question and pulled out a piece of paper and placed it on the table before he looked up at Trevor again. "What days are you free, and what time?"

Trevor looked up at the ceiling as he tried to recall something, before he looked back to Lance and shrugged.

Lance held back a laugh as he shook his head and began to scribble something on the paper. "You're such a dumbass."

Trevor's eyes widened in shock. He didn't believe what Lance just called him. He was about to open his mouth and reply when Lance suddenly cut him off.

"Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays."

"Wait," Trevor froze. "Saturdays?"

"Yep."

"No way man," Trevor hissed."I can't do Saturdays."

"Why not?"

"Cuz it's a weekend, bro."

"So?"

"So?..." Trevor hissed. "Weekends are for fun."

"You failed Algebra, Trevor," Lance smirked at him.

Trevor suddenly dropped his shoulders and sighed when he saw Lance's point. "Fine," he gave in."..But we are meeting at your place then. Since school will be closed."

Lance turned to Trevor with his wide eyes. "Woah...woah.. No way bro."

"What?"

"There is no way you are coming to my house for tutorials," Lance docked his head and hissed.

"My house then?" Trevor suggested.

"Why the fuck would I want to go to your house?" Lance frowned at him.

Trevor smirked and relaxed back on his seat before he folded his hands on his chest. "Then I guess Saturday classes are cancelled."

Lance shook his head again and wrote something else on the paper. Then he stood up and handed the paper Trevor as he swung his backpack over his shoulder.

"Saturday tutorials will hold at the town library," Lance instructed. "All tutorials are to begin by 11AM sharp."

Trevor slowly took the paper from him and studied it.

"Now if you don't mind, I'll be leaving now. My head hurts. Later dude." Lance was walking away now.

By the time Trevor looked up, Lance was heading out the entrance. "Dude, " Trevor called as he darted out of his seat. "Wait a minute."

Trevor chased after Lance until he got outside the Library. "Lance!" Trevor called.

Lance stopped walking, threw his head back in frustration before he spun and faced Trevor in the hall way. "What?"

"Are-are we done already?" Trevor asked as he darted his eyes from Lance to the paper in his hands and then back to Lance again.

"Tutorial starts this weekend,Trevor," Lance starts to turn away.

"...and you're not going to give me your number because..?" Trevor sounded frustrated now at how flippant Lance appears to be taking this. The bastard.

Lance turned again and gave Trevor a deadpan stare. "Look at the bottom of the paper,Trevor." Lance hissed through his teeth.

Trevor pulled the paper to his view and felt a bit stupid when he eventually saw Lance's number and bottom of the paper.

"Oh. "

"Dumbass." Trevor hears Lance utter and laugh, before he looked up from the paper and saw him walking away.

"Hey!" Trevor snarled loudly. "Stop calling me that!"

Lance Tiffin just ignored him and kept walking away.