66.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Lance's brows furrowed in confusion as he slowly stood from his seat.

"I'm supposed to be asking you that question," Trevor hissed through his teeth as he moved his eyes from Lance to Jacques at the corner.

"Wow," Ivor said. Lance turned to him and saw Ivor looking at Trevor with lustful eyes. "Who is he?"

Trevor glanced at Bayo and Ivor who were staring at him like a piece of meat they wanted to devour, before he looked at Lance and grabbed his arm. "Come on," Trevor said. "We're leaving."

Lance yanked his arm away from Trevor's grip and scowled at him. "Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not going anywhere with you."

Trevor spun to face Lance with a look in his eye that made Lance think he was going to punch him or something. His eyes instinctively darted to the guy he had recognised from the museum early that day. The guy who was chatting with Lance. "Lance," Trevor hissed through his teeth. "Mrs Clarice put me in charge of every single male student in that hotel and to make sure no one sneaks out or does anything stupid."

"Whatever man," Lance said. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Oh my god," Ivor said in a voice laced with admiration. Lance turned to face him again and felt a little annoyed when he saw the lust in Ivor's eyes. "Your legs are gorgeous."

Bayo chuckled.

Trevor frowned at Ivor. A frown that seemed to ooze with disgust.

Lance turned back to Trevor and his eyes immediately landed on what Trevor was wearing beneath his grey sweater. "What the hell are you wearing?" Lance scowled.

Trevor looked down his legs and realised, for the first time since he left the hotel, that he was wearing nothing more than his boxers.

Shit

He looked up at a confused Lance and opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"Hey, hey," The bouncer from outside the club suddenly appeared from nowhere and pulled Trevor from the shoulder. "Allons. vous n'êtes pas censé être ici!"

Trevor shrugged off violently and growled. "Get the fuck off me!"

The bouncer paused and moved close to Trevor until he was towering over him. "Je jure que dieu gamin, je vais te casser les os si tu ne pars pas," the bouncer hissed menacingly in Trevor's face. Trevor didn't understand what he had just said, but for some reason, the tone of his voice made the hairs on Trevor's neck stand.

"Trevor, you should leave," Lance said.

"I'm not going anywhere," Trevor hissed in reply to Lance with his eyes still glaring up at the huge man before him.

Lance's eyes just widened at Trevor. He could not be serious. I mean, yes, Trevor packed up a lot of stamina at a height of six feet and he packed up a lot of muscle enough for the girls to swoon over and enough for him to be on the cover of a magazine, but that bouncer looked like a freaking wrestler. He had to be far more than six feet and he definitely looked like someone who wouldn't have a problem snapping Trevor in two, even though Trevor would put up a fight.

"Dude," Lance steadied himself and hissed. "The guy just said he was going to break your bones."

Trevor spun to Lance with slightly widened eyes as he tried to hide his shock at what Lance had just said to him.

He looked back up at the muscle bound man in his dark suit and swallowed hard. Lance could see the pinch of fright in Trevor's eyes, even though he tried to hide it.