94.

As Lance munched on his fries, he could feel Trevor's eyes boring into him. He looked up instinctively and caught Trevor's blue eyes on him.

His fries and milk shake were right infront of him, but he had touched neither. It was as if the sight of Lance eating before his eyes was enough to quench any hunger he had within him.

"What?" Lance finally asked in apprehension and a mouth filled with fries.

A smile slowly grew on Trevor's face before he looked down into his plate, picked a piece of his onion and chewed.

"Nothing," he said.

"Yeah, right," Lance went on. He sucked up his coke through his straw and said, "You've been staring at me. That's creepy."

Trevor shot his head up and looked at Lance with raised brows. He hoped he wasn't serious when he said it was creepy because he didn't mean -

Trevor felt relief pour over him when he saw the smirk on Lance's face.

He was joking.

"Asshole," Trevor shook his head and chuckled as he faced his food once more.

"Here," he heard Lance say.

He looked up and saw Lance holding up three fries in his direction. He was trying to feed them to him.

Trevor looked down at the fries in Lance's hands and then back at Lance's playful green eyes.

The entire eatery seemed to hold its breath as both boys stared at each other.

Then, Trevor gently leaned forward with his eyes still on Lance as he took the fries from Lance's palms with his mouth. A smile slowly grew on Lance's face as he watched Trevor move back; chewing on the fries with a smile as well.

Lance couldn't believe Trevor had just done that. He honestly didn't believe he had Trevor Bowman eating out of the palm of his hand. Lance instinctively looked around to see if anyone saw them, but everyone was just minding thier business...everyone except two pretty brunettes in the booth two seats away from them.

Both girls were smiling in thier direction. Pleasant smiles on thier faces and eyes filled with admiration.

"Awww," Lance heard Trevor cooing. He turned in time to see Trevor press his palm to his chest. "There're so cute together."

"What?" Lance chuckled.

"That's probably what they are saying to each other right now," Trevor shrugged. "That we make a great couple."

Lance smiled and watched as Trevor looked down and took a sip of his milk shake. He then turned to the girls who had now taken thier attention else where, and then turned to Trevor again. Trevor looked up from his drink and caught Lance's curious eyes on him. It was almost as if he was trying to figure something out about Trevor.

"What?" Trevor raised his brows.

"Well..." Lance raised his right brow. "Are we?"

"Are we what?" Trevor narrowed his eyes with confusion.

"A couple." Lance smiled mischievously as he raised a piece of his French fries to his lips.

Trevor paused, before a smile played on his lips. He leaned back on his chair and shook his head with a chuckle. "You're unbelievable."

"It's a 'yes' or 'no' question, Trevor," the mischievous smile was still on Lance's face

"Does it matter?"

"Well...," Lance shrugged. "We fucked, so yes, it does."

Trevor shut his head up from his food and looked at Lance; looking shocked and amused at the same time.