130. (2)

"Get off me!!!” Lisa’s cries were muffled as Bruce pressed his palms against her mouth with one hand as he  kept dragging her skirt down with the other.

“Shut up, you fucking slut,” he hissed at her as he finally succeeded in pulling her skirt down to her knees.

Lisa punched and scratched and fought, but Bruce was just too strong. She felt her heart leap when she felt Bruce’s rough cold hands moving down her belly, to her waist. She squeezed her eyes shot and struggled when she felt him tug on her panties.

“Just enjoy it, princess,” he snarled down at her as he pulled it down her laps; completely ignoring her teary eyes and sobs.

Lisa screamed until her throat hurt, but her utterances were all nothing but muffled hums. She looked over at Aaron at the side, hoping he would feel a bit remorseful and thoughtful at least at what he was recording. But Aaron had a malicious smile on his face as he stared into the camera obviously enjoying what he was watching.

God.”

She had never felt so helpless in her life.
She felt exposed already and then looked up the ceiling, avoiding Bruce’s evil eyes as she waited for it to happen. At this point, she just wanted it to be done with.

Suddenly, three knocks on the door seemed to make everything and everyone in the room freeze. Bruce paused and turned to and equally shocked Aaron with wide eyes.

“Who the fuck is that?” Bruce hissed.
Aaron just shrugged.

The three knocks came again, and Lisa felt her heart skip a bit when she heard the person call out her name.

“Ehm…Lisa?” Lenny called.

Aaron and Bruce looked at each other with wide eyes, unsure of what to do; panic obviously taking over their features.

Lisa then saw her window and started to struggle, but Bruce still had her pinned.

“Help me!!,” her cries were muffled. “Please!”

“What the hell are you waiting for?” Bruce whispered heavily at Aaron. “Get rid of him.”

Standing outside, Lenny knocked again. “Hello?” he called with a nervous voice. “Lisa, you in there?

Suddenly, the door opened, but a little; a small slit. Lenny could hardly see the brown skinned boy that appeared through the slit, but he knew it was Aaron.

“What do you want Foster?” Aaron asked in what was almost a growl.

“I-ehm-I was hoping I…could…uhm…,” Lenny then paused and furrowed his brows when he thought he heard noises from the room. Like a sound made from a struggle.

“Are you deaf?” Aaron hissed with impatience.

Lenny then looked over at him. “Lisa,” he finally replied. “I was hoping I could-”

“She’s busy right now,” Aaron cut him off.

Now, Lisa knew that Bruce would be more concerned with shutting her up than having his way, now that someone was possibly going to catch them. Bruce just laid there, pressing his entire body against her, with his palms still pressed to her mouth to stop her from fighting.

Lisa looked over and saw that Aaron was still at the slightly opened door, obviously trying to drive her potential saviour away.

She started to think.

She had to do something.

“Come on, Lisa,” a voice screamed in her head.

Her heart started to race as she saw Aaron slowly closing the door. At that point, she could feel the adrenaline course through her. The moment she felt one of Bruce’s fingers slip through her lips and into her mouth, it happened.