114.

It was the fourth day of exams now; Stephanie, Lenny and Lance had planned to meet in the Library to study together before the first paper of the day. Lance and Lenny were already in. Their physics books scattered before them as they waited for Stephanie to arrive.

“What’s the figure for the gravitation constant again?” Lenny raised his eyes under furrowed brows to Lance beside him.

“Six-point-six-seven three times ten to the power of minus eleven,” Trevor replied without looking up from his books.

“Ah yes,” Lenny uttered. He was about to lean over to write it all down when something caught his attention from the side of his eye.

He turned completely and his eyes landed on Nadia and Lisa as they walked into the library, searching for seats. Lenny watched them; Lisa particularly, as she moved down the hall inbetween the rows of seats. He took in the sight of her long black hair cascading down her back. She wore a light green short t-shirt on top tight green jean shorts that seemed to accentuate her slim, yet curvaceous form. When she turned and looked at the seats at his area, he felt his heart skip a beat. Those pale blue eyes and those full and succulent pink lips.

Lenny watched as some boys kept their eyes on she and her friend as they passed by. He was pretty sure the boys didn’t even know they were licking their lips as they watched.

Kentworth princesses that no other guy in the school could touch.

Damn, what they would think if they all knew he had seen her naked.

“Stop wasting your time, dude,” Lance uttered with his eyes still fixed to his books.

Lenny turned and scowled at Lance. “What are you talking about?

Lance finally looked up at Lenny with a mischievous smirk on his face. “She’s a princess, you’re a wizard,” Lance gestured. “It doesn’t work that way.”

Lenny opened his mouth to say something but he closed it again. Then he started to stutter. “I don’t……I mean...I…just….” He closed his mouth and turned from Lance and towards Lisa’s direction to see her drop to a sit on a table at the far corner.

He completely ignored Lance laughing quietly behind him.

“A wizard and a princess could never go together.”

That was what Lance had just made him believe.

He then smiled at himself when he remembered something and then spun to face Lance with that smile.

“You obviously haven’t heard of Caleb and Stephanie, then.”

Lance looked up at him, looking a bit confused.

“A witch?” Lenny smiled. “A prince?”

Lance tilted his head to the side; a sign that he wasn’t even following.

Lenny looked around before leaning close to Lance as though he did want anyone to hear what he was about to tell him. “They’ve even slept together.”

Lenny held down a laugh as he watched Lance’s eyes slowly grow wide.

Lenny’s smile suddenly faded when his eyes shifted to the side and caught something behind Lance.

Lance spun and saw Stephanie strutting over to their table with a smile on her face.

“Hey, “ Lenny whispered with his eyes still fixed on her as she approached. “I didn’t tell you anything, okay?, not a word.”

Lance looked back at him and smirked again as they both faced their book in pretense.

“Hello my lovlies,” Stephanie smiled as she dropped her books on the table, pulled out a chair and sat. “What’s up?”

“Hey Steph,” Lenny replied, his eyes on his book, feigning concentration.
Lance just looked up at her with a dirty smile on his face.

“So,” Lance started. “You guys fucked, huh?”

Stephanie paused and scowled at Lance. “What?”

“You and Caleb,” Lance wiggled his brows.

Stephanie took a deep breath and exhaled heavily with rage coursing through her veins as her eyes slowly moved away from Lance and glared at Lenny beside him.

Lenny still kept his eyes on his book, faking the fact that he was concentrating.

She narrowed her eyes at him and shook her head slowly. “You are unbelievable,” her voice laced with disappointment.

Lance started to laugh while Lenny slowly looked up from his books and glared at him as though he wanted to reach into his chest and rip his heart out.

The table was quiet for the few minutes that followed before Lenny got up. “I need to use the toilet,” he said. Stephanie watched him walk down the hall and disappear through the entrance.

She could see Lance keeping his eyes on her with his filthy trademark smile on his face from the side of her eye.

“Lance,” she sighed as she looked back at her book. “I don’t want to talk about it. Please.”

“If it makes you feel better,” Lance shrugged, still smirking. “I and Trevor have fucked a number of times.”

Stephanie shut her wide eyes up to him with shock. She paused and looked around the hall to see if anyone could have heard what Lance had just said. Thankfully, no one did. She then leaned in close to him.

“You and Trevor did what?”

“We fuck....,” Lance shrugged. “All the time.”

Stephanie’s mouth fell open as she kept her eyes on him; beaming at her like a naughty little boy. She looked down at the table and stared, getting lost in her own thoughts. She could not believe it. I mean, sure, she had caught them making out in the rest room, but she didn’t think they would actually....

“You guys have sex?” She looked up at him and whispered with disbelief.

Lance rolled his eyes away from her. “What are you, five years old?” he sighed.

“That’s just..”

“Stephanie....,” Lance leaned in close, pointed to his chest and coughed out a smile. “I’m gay.”

“Yeah. But Trevor isn’t.” she said before she paused and frowned. “Is he?”

Lance’s head fell back in a hysterical laughter as he pulled away from her.

Stephanie let her eyes drift into space, just like her mind did.

Trevor and Lance have sex…like all the time?

The feeling it gave her was alien, an eerie feeling of some sort. Trevor Bowman, one of Kentworth high’s most desirable students, was having sex with Lance Tiffin on the low?

She took her eyes back to Lance and watched him scribble into his notebook with his pen as his eyes darted from his textbook to the notebook.

Could it be?

Did Trevor really have feelings for Lance?

Even if there was some sort of plot, she didn’t think Trevor would go as far as....

“This is unbelievable,” Stephanie thought to herself and shook her head at the very possibility of her being wrong about Trevor all this while.

But notwithstanding, she was still going to get some answers,……from Trevor himself.