65.

Meanwhile, back at the hotel, Caleb just sat there on his bed, occasionally glancing at the door and expecting Trevor to walk in any second. He still couldn't understand what had just happened. The both of them were just talking about he and Lisa having sex and then boom, he just up and left.

Caleb sighed, stood up from the bed and drove his fingers through his hair. He glanced at the door again, hoping Lisa would not come in at any minute because he sure as hell didn't know what he was going to tell her. He looked down at his phone placed face down on his bed and thought of calling Trevor to find out where he was, but then he thought against it. What if he was in the lobby downstairs or something and he was going to be back any second?

A knock on the door made Caleb jump as he spun to face the room entrance.

"Shit, it's Lisa."

He darted his eyes to every single corner of the room in panic as the thought of what to tell he swirled round his head. She was here to get fucked by Trevor and he wasn't even here. Where the duck is he?

Caleb picked up his phone and started to dial Trevor's number.

"Yo! Trev!," Caleb could make out Aaron's voice call out along with loud knocks from the other side of the door. "Caleb! You guys in there? Open up."

Caleb looked up from his phone and dropped his shoulders with a sigh of relief. "Thank God."

He walked over and pulled the door open to see. "What's up?"

Aaron walked into the room and Bruce followed behind him. "Dude," Aaron said as he walked straight for Trevor's bed and dropped to a sit. "Where you masturbating?"

"Fuck you," Caleb replied as he shot the door.

"Where's Trev?" Bruce asked as his eyes observed his vicinity.

Caleb shrugged. "Don't know, man."

Bruce's eyes moved from the closet beside him and landed on Caleb. "What do you mean you don't know?"

Caleb shrugged again as he headed to his bed. "I don't know, man. I mean, he was here one second and the next he just...just hurried out."

"Hurried to where?" Bruce's asked again.

"Maybe he's with Lisa," Aaron suggested.

"No he's not," Bruce looked curious now. "I spoke to Megan a few minutes ago. She and Lisa are room-mates. Lisa was on Skype with her dad when I called."

Caleb shrugged for the third time. "I - I don't know. I just don't know."

"Well," Bruce sighed and raised his brows. "We're heading out to this really cool bar at the end of the street."

"What bar is that?" Caleb asked.

"Okay, so...," Aaron added. Caleb looked down at him and saw the excitement in his eyes. "We ran into this dude, said his name was Anton. Gave pamphlets and told us about the really cool strip club down the-."

"No way," Caleb cut him off.

"Dude," Bruce's said. "What do you mean?"

"You said it was a bar," Caleb replied.

"Yeah. So?" Aaron shrugged.

Caleb pointed to Aaron. "He just said it was a strip club."

Bruce looked at Aaron and then looked back at Caleb. "What's the fvcking difference?"

Caleb narrowed his eyes at him. "Are you seriously asking me that question?"

"Yes."

Caleb then placed his entire weight on one leg and folded his arms across his chest. "Do Nadia and Megan you guys are going to a strip club?"