2.

Trevor

    By seven-fifty five the next morning, Trevor was already pressing the horn of his corolla right infront of Lisa's house; just like he did every other school morning.

    After three loud horns in an interval of about a thirty seconds. He sat there waiting before his eyes began scanning Lisa pristine white house; a perfect suburban set up. His eyes travelled up to Lisa's room window and he immediately cringed when he remembered his ordeal last night.

    Lisa's father had been knocking loudly in quick successions when he realised his daughter was taking too long to open up.

    "Lisa," the man had called. "Are you okay in there?"

    "Uhm...Yea..yes dad," she replied as she and Trevor darted from one corner of the room to the other; picking up their clothes.

    "I thought you said they were out of town?" Trevor had whispered heavily, as he grabbed his jeans from the floor at the corner.

    "They were."

    As Trevor quickly pulled up his jeans, he looked over at his girlfriend and mouthed a silent "What do we do now?"

    Without a word, Lisa pointed to something at the other side of the room.

    Trevor followed her pointing fingers with his gaze.

    "The window?"

    He faced her again with widened eyes. "No way," he whispered.

    "Lisa open this door now." Her father kept calling. "He's in there, isn't he?"

    His voice mad them stiffen this time because it was louder than before.

    "No dad," Lisa replied, forcing her night shirt over her body. "What are you talking about? There's no one here. Just chill okay?"

    She picked up Trevor's shoes, moved to him and pressed them to his chest before looking into his eyes.

    "Trevor, If he comes into this room and sees you in here, he'll kill you," she hissed through her teeth before she turned and hustled her reluctant boyfriend to the window. "Come on."

    "But I'm your boyfriend," Trevor whispered as he darted his eyes between her and the suddenly silent door.

    "I know," her whispers were heavy as she pushed him to the window. "...and that's why I want to make sure you don't die tonight,.... now go."

    Trevor raised one of his legs and placed it outside the window, with his sneakers and clothes clutched to his chest.

    "Come, hurry, hurry," Lisa whispered as she kept darting her eyes between Trevor and her room door.

    Trevor had half of his body out the window now before he spun and faced her. "Hold on," he said.

Lisa turned to him, frantic. "What? What....did you forget something?" She asked even thought she had her doubts.

"Yeah actually."

"What?" Her eyes flew from one corner of the room to the other before she looked back at Trevor.

    "A kiss," Trevor smiled mischievously.

    Lisa's brows furrowed. Her eyes smoldering with disbelief.

    "Are you serious right now?"

    "Come on just one," Trevor cooed.

    "I swear to God, my dad is gonna...," she shook her head in frustration before she looked back and saw her boyfriend's pink lips being pushed out for a kiss. She couldn't help but smile when she saw him doing that.