133.

Trevor didn't wait for Caleb's car to pull to a stop at the parking lot of Kentworth Memorial Hospital, before he opened the door and jumped out. He burst through the hospital entrance, his eyes darting from one corner to the other. He ran past nurses in the blue scrubs, patients on their wheel chairs and random visitors in the hall way; completely ignoring Caleb calling out to him from behind to wait up.

Trevor found the receptionist and stopped right infront of her desk. The young lady who had blue eyes, brown wavy hair and was most probably in her early twenties, looked up and smiled at Trevor. "Hey, Trev," she chimed as she took her attention back to her computer. "What's up? Your mom's really busy, you know."

"Hey, Gwen," Trevor replied, darting his eyes around, looking frantic as hell. "I know. Listen I need your help."

She looked away from the computer and beamed at Trevor. "Anything for you, cutie."

Trevor managed to flash a smile. "Uhm...a friend of mine was rushed in here early this morning. I need to see him."

"Name?"

"Tiffin," Trevor replied as he turned to the side and saw Caleb finally catching up to him. "Lance Tiffin."

Gwen typed away, her brows furrowed in concentration on the computer screen. Trevor and Caleb watched her. "Oh, wow," Gwen raised her brows. "...the kid that was in the ICU?"

"Yeah,...that's ...that's him." Trevor uttered.

"Wait," Caleb paused. "Was?"

"Yeah," Gwen turned and eyed Caleb with a smirk on her face. It was obvious. She found him attractive as well. "He was rushed in there to get his stomach pumped."

Caleb and Trevor exchanged stunned glances. Trevor turned to her. "Get his stomach pumped?"

Gwen exhaled. "Yes. Apparently, he overdosed on a few pills. Propanol. Twenty-four of them actually." Gwen shook her head. "They think it was an attempted suicide."

"Fuck," Caleb gave a low gasp with shock.

Trevor blinked rapidly, squeezed his mouth shut and turned away for a while.

"Did you know him," Gwen asked, looking genuinely concerned now.

Caleb waited for Trevor to answer, but he didn't. He then looked down at Gwen. "Uhm...yeah," Caleb replied. "He was a friend of-"

"What's his room number?" Trevor spun and faced Gwen.

Gwen looked up at him and was a bit shocked to see the tears beading down his cheeks.

"Trevor," Gwen smiled wryly. "I'm sorry, unless you're family, I'm not allowed to-"

"Gwen, please," Trevor came close to her. "Please."

Gwen looked over at Caleb, and then back to Trevor again. She dropped her shoulders and sighed. She looked left, and then right, as if to make sure no one was watching. Then she grabbed a pen and a paper and copied something off the computer screen; scribbling something unto the paper. When she was done, she stretched the paper towards Caleb, but Trevor took it from her before Caleb could.

"Go straight down, the hall at the right. The first door on your left...next to the elevator," she said. Then she leaned close. "Remember, I didn't tell you anything."

"Thanks Gwen," Trevor smiled down at her. "You're an angel."

"Yeah, yeah," she rolled her eyes and waved them off before they both hurried down the hall.

Stephanie sat there beside Lance's mother. Her arms around her shoulder, as they both watched Lance lay seemingly lifeless on the hospital bed. Tessa and Keith were in the room as well. They had come over to see Lenny initially, but when Lenny told them of Lance and that Stephanie was with him, they had to come over.