44.

Trevor

Immediately Trevor got to his drive way, he turned and darted for the front door, pushed it open and yelled. "Mum! Is she here? Is she here?"

He turned away and shot the door before he heard a familiar voice behind him reply, "Yes she is!"

Trevor spun swiftly and smiled when he saw a beautiful brunette hurrying towards him with a smile on her face and her arms stretched out for a hug. "Hey lil bro!" Kim cheered.

"Kim!" Trevor yelled as he darted towards her.

The siblings wrapped thier arms around each other in what was possibly the tightest hug each of them had ever felt. Kim yelled with laughter when Trevor lifted her off the ground and spun her round.

Trevor saw his Mum come out from the kitchen and lean on the door with a smile on her face and her arms crossed on her chest as she watched her two children reunite after six years. He dropped his big sister, but they were still in the warm embrace. When they finally parted, Kim cupped her baby brother face in her hands and kissed his forehead, before she moved her hands from his face to his shoulders and arms and her eyes gliding down his body.

"Woah!" Kim gushed with her eyes travelling up and down Trevor's body. "Someone has definitely been working out."

Trevor gave out a smug before turning to his mom in time to see her roll her her eye.

"I bet the girls in Kentworth are going crazy," Kim wiggled her brows as Trevor gave a shy chuckle in response.

"Is he home?" A man's voice boomed from the sitting room and made Trevor freeze.

It can't be.

Trevor turned to Kim and saw that her smile was now laced with anxiety. She had a nervous smile on her face now. Trevor looked over at his mum and watched her disappear back into the kitchen.

"Trevor?" The voice called again and Trevor turned to face it's source.

Right there, infront of him stood a man Trevor had vaguely remembered. His black hair with a streak of grey at the side. His hairy arms and broad shoulders that made Trevor realise he still liked to keep fit. Not an ounce of fat on his belly as his Blue t-shirt sunk smoothly into his jeans he wore above white sneakers.

The man smiled at him and Trevor could immediately see Kim's smile on the man's face with perfectly white teeth.

"Aren't you going to say hello?" The man chuckled.

Trevor swallowed hard and tried to steady his voice as he replied. "Hey, dad."

Lance

That same evening, Lance got home from his session with Trevor a few hours ago, he had ignored his father's "Hey son" and headed upstairs to his room, took of his shirt and walked into the bathroom for a shower.

He placed his hands on the pure white tiles and on the wall and looked down to the flow as the water jet-streamed and drummed on his naked body before flowing over his skin and down to his legs. Lance felt the water wash away the sweat and stress of the day, but it didn't seem to wash away the bitterness in his gut. The rage still lingered in his chest Everytime those words those assholes used rang through his ears.

"Homo."

"Queer."

Lance clenched his fist and held himself from punching the wall. He had thought after being called such things all his life, he would be use to it by now. The funniest thing was, he wasn't just mad at the two idiots at the library, he was also mad at himself. He was mad at his parents. Hell, he was mad at the entire universe.