90.

Trevor & Lance

The two teenage boys had been sitting there on the kitchen Island table quietly for the past four to five minutes, eating the Lasagne that Trevor had prepared.

All the while, Lance had managed to avoid Trevor's eyes. He had thought of going over to the dining area, but he changed his mind for some reason that was unknown to him.

One thing that was undeniable though, was how good the Lasagne tasted. Lance was sure he had never tasted anything this good before. His mother didn't make this dish often, but when she did, he was pretty sure it wasn't this good. For the first time since they started eating, Lance took a peek and raised his eyes to look at Trevor.

He was a bit pleased that Trevor didn't notice because his eyes were on his meal. Lance took in the way Trevor's blonde curls fell to his forehead and the way he chewed on his food. It was really crazy that he found Trevor's chewing attractive.

As Lance started to feel a good amount of his strength coming back, the realisation hit him like the waves on a sandy beach.

Trevor had just walked into his house and prepared dinner.....and here they were, lounging together. Lance's eyes fell to Trevor's grey t-shirt that was more visible now that he had taken off his blue and white KHS jacket and hung it on the chair.

His eyes went further to observe the way Trevor's hard pectorals pushed on the top of his t-shirt and the way his bulging biceps tightened the short sleeves on his arm.

Lance immediately looked away and kept his eyes on his food the moment Trevor cleared his throat. He didn't know what it meant. He didn't know if Trevor had caught him checking him out or not.

"Did you like it?" Trevor's voice made Lance heart skip a beat. He calmed his nerves and looked up at Trevor who had a weak and surprisingly charming smile on his face.

He was moved to smile back but he decided not to.

"What?" Lance uttered.

"The food," Trevor replied. "Was it good?

Lance looked down at his plate and suddenly realised he had finished his food.

He looked up at Trevor and raised his brows.

Trevor still had some Lasagne on his plate, but he had paused because he was obviously waiting for Lance's reply.

"Uhm-," Lance looked down at his plate and back up at Trevor again as he gave an impressed nod.

He faked a smile and said, "It was good. Really good."

Trevor said nothing.

He just kept a straight face.

He obviously saw through Lance's feigned gratitude and was pretty sure Lance didn't give a damn.

Trevor watched as Lance looked back down at his plate and rested back on his chair. He waited for Lance to look back at him again because he knew he was going to, and he did.

When their eyes locked, Trevor smirked at him, but Lance blinked away, picked up his plate, stood up and headed straight for the sink. When Lance stopped infront of the sink, he heard Trevor sigh; a sigh Lance was sure Trevor didn't know he heard.

He dumped his plate in the sink, spun and started to walk to the kitchen door.

"Where've you been?" Trevor's uttered.

Lance stopped and spun to Trevor in confusion. "Excuse me?"

Trevor dropped his fork to his plate and turned to Lance on his chair. "Haven't seen you in school for the past two days," Trevor said. "Why?"