145.

"Oh my God, Nadia..this ...this is just.." Lisa gasped with awe while looking around as she and her three best friends walked into the enormous hall.

"...freaking amazing," Megan completed with delight.

"You guys think so?" Nadia looked nervous.

"Are you kidding me?" Lisa's eyes travelled from one corner of the hall to the other like a little girl in wonderland. "It's magical."

Nadia and the decoration committee had successfully turned the large school gymnasium into a mind-blowing and magical rendition of the Titanic. Hundreds of white and bright single coloured Christmas lights swung from corners of the hall to the centre of the ceiling where an enormous chandelier hung.

The students and teachers all looked glamorous in their dresses, gowns and suits. The tables and chairs were all arranged a few meters away from the stage; giving a space large enough for those who wanted to dance. As it should be, some students were on thier feet, dancing away and taking selfies on the dance floor, while the supposedly more introverted ones sat back and watched.

The DJ was brilliantly dressed like a sea captain, just without the hat as he spun away on the turn table. Right behind him on the stage hung the large banner that read "Class of 2019". The song; It's not living by The 1975 boomed through the hall.

The girls made thier way to one of the long bouquet tables and poured themselves a drink each, before the turned to observe thier vicinity.

"I'm pretty sure some people would wonder where are boyfriends are," Megan said in a loud voice while trying to beat the loudness of the music.

Nadia turned to her with a frown. "Meaning?"

Megan shrugged. "I mean, look at us. You would probably least expect us of all people to be without dates on a day like this."

"Yeah," Lisa chuckled. "I know right. School princesses and all."

"Oh please," Nadia waves them off. "Fuck them. Fuck our boyfriends...."

"Ex- boyfriends," Lisa corrected with a smirk.

"Yeah, whatever," Nadia went on carelessly. "fuck them all. We are here to have a good time, and I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell don't need a boy to have me a good time."

"Yeah," Megan uttered and Lisa just nodded repeatedly in agreement.

"I mean, I'd rather stay single than date a two-faced, rapist son of bitch," Nadia roared.

Megan raised her glass. "That's right!"

"I mean look at us," Nadia went on as she stretched out and grabbed their shoulders and pulled the both of them to her side. "This is all we need. This is all that's important. The sisterhood."

"Hell yeah!" Megan called again.

"A toast..," Lisa announced as she raised her cup towards Nadia and Megan. "To the best night of our lives. To the sisterhood," she then smiled and added. "The holy trinity."

"You mean the Unholy trinity," Nadia scoffed.

The girls laughed so hard, before they all took down Thier drinks with a single gulp.

Megan slammed her empty cup on the table and spun to the girls as she slowly moved towards the dance floor. "I don't know about you girls," she said. "...but I'm going to shake my booty to that dance floor right fucking now."

Nadia and Lisa screamed with excitement, before they all danced thier forward and joined the students on the dance floor.

Not far off, at the corner of the room, Lenny, Tessa and Keith sat at a table. Tess was busy taking selfies of herself while Lenny and Keith watched Nadia, Lisa and Megan dancing with admiration.