67.

Lisa darted her eyes to every corner of the hall way, before she started to move. She had asked Trevor his room number and he had texted it to her. She figured it would be better for her to go over to his room in the male wing, than for him to come over to that of the females. Mrs Clarice would spot him in a minute.

Lisa tightened her pink red robe and made her way down the hallway of the male wing. Her eyes studied every door she passed by.

"Room thirty-two, room thirty-two, room thirty-two," she kept whispering to herself as her eyes moved from one door to the next. She thought to call Trevor if she had problems finding his room, but that shouldn't be hard. She exhaled with relief when her eyes finally landed on the door with the numbers "thirty-two" pinned down in silver.

She likes her lips, swallowed hard and fixed her hair. She was about to have sex with her boyfriend.

She tapped at the door in three quick knocks and waited. After the knocks, she had suddenly felt her heart beat quicken. After a few seconds, she realised there wasn't a reply and then she decided to knock again.

When her second round of knock were met with no reply, Lisa thought maybe she would need to call him after all. She reached for the pouch on the side of her robe and realised it was empty.

Lisa threw her head back in frustration. "Shit," she hissed. She had left her phone back in her room.

She raised her hands to her waist and stared at Trevor's room door in frustration, before she raised her knuckles and tapped at the door again; a lot louder than before. When there wasn't an answer, Lisa tapped the door again and tried very hard jot to scream name. "Trevor," she said before she spun back and darted her eyes from one door in the hallway, to the other.

"Trevor," she called quietly. "Are you in there?"

No response.

Lisa looked down at the door knob and instinctively twisted it. She twisted and pushed, and then the door opened. She glanced back to see if anyone was watching her, before she pushed the door further, walked into the room and closed it quietly behind her.

With her back pressed against the door, her eyes scanned the room carefully. "Trevor?"

She moved away from the door and froze when she heard the noise coming from the door at the corner. She immediately recognised the sound of water jetting out of the shower. She then smiled at the realisation.

Trevor was in the bathroom.

She tiptoed to the bathroom door in excitement and held the knob. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard him whistling in the there. She wanted to surprise him by joining him in the shower. What could possibly be hotter than steamy sex in the shower. She was about to twist the knob when she froze. An idea had just popped into her head.

She spun and looked back at the well laid bed. She did care which was Trevor's or which was Caleb's, she just wanted to get fvcked tonight. Lisa looked back at the bathroom door and bit her lip seductively before she moved away. She figured it would be better to surprise him when hour was done, so she moved towards the closest bed and undid her robe.

Lisa's silky robe dropped to the floor, exposing her completely naked body. She felt a chill and shivered alittle when the cold air hit her. She letterhead robe on the floor and climbed up to the bed. She smiled when she imagined the face Trevor would pull if he saw her naked and wanting on a bed before him. She cleared the space on which she laid of wrinkles, using her hands to smoothen the fabric of the bed sheets before she finally laid on her side with her head resting upon her palms and her other hand on her left side.