68.

When the car stopped right infront of the hotel, Trevor immediately stretched out a note towards the driver and then turned and left the car before the driver could even thank him. Lance got out of the car and hurried quickly behind.

"Hey,"Lance called as they got into the lobby. "Trevor, wait."

Trevor stopped and lazily spun to face Lance who was actually a bit surprised that Trevor listened to him.

Lance studied Trevor's face. His nose and lips were still bleeding and there was a bruise on his left cheek now. It was intriguing, however, that all these did nothing to spoil Trevor's perfect features. The guy was just angelic.

Lance walked up to him and looked into his blue eyes. It was surprising he didn't look angry; not to Lance anyway.

"What?" Trevor's question seemed to pull Lance out from the trance he was in while staring at Trevor's eyes.

"We need to look at your wounds," Lance said as he walked passed him and headed straight for receptionist at the counter. When she saw Lance approaching, she looked up from the computer monitor before her and smiled politely.

"Excusez-moi," Lance said as he forced on a smile of his own. "Où puis-je obtenir une trousse de premiers soins?"

She stood up and looked at Lance with curiosity; the smile still on her face. She opened her out to reply and then frozen when her eyes landed Trevor who was coming towards them.

"Oh mon Dieu," she gasped, before she turned her wide eyes to Lance. "Qu'est-il arrivé?"

Lance gave her and impatient smile. "Long story," he said. "La trousse de secours, s'il vous plaît."

"Okay," the lady said as she hurried to the back with her eyes still on Trevor. She pulled out a red metallic box and hurried over to Lance before opening it.

"Tu veux que je-"

"No," Lance said as he stopped her, closed the box and took it from her. "I'll take care of it. Merci."

Lance turned to Trevor and nodded for him to follow him as he started to move away from the counter. "Come on," Lance said.

Lance made his way down the hall leading to the male toilet and Trevor followed him like a lost puppy. Lance glanced back at him occasionally and found him looking down to the floor, like a child who was about to get a beating from his parents.

Lance pushed the Rest-room door open and walked in. He set the kit on a sink, washed his hands at the tap and opened up the box. He froze when he realised Trevor wasn't beside him so he glanced at the door and saw Trevor standing there. He looked like he would burst in flames if he walked into the rest room.

"Are you coming in or not?" Lance asked in confusion.

"What are we doing here?" Trevor asked in uncertainty. He looked at Lance as if he wasn't sure what he was anymore. His eyes were without trust.

Lance furrowed his brows before he shrugged. "To look at your wounds."

Trevor then looked down to the floor again, still unwilling to walk into the rest room. It was almost as if he was afraid of something.....or someone. The realisation hit Lance immediately and he dropped his shoulders and sighed. "Relax, dude," Lance said. "I mean, I know you're a homophobic prick."

Trevor shot his head up and looked at Lance in a surprise he did well to hide.

Lance raised his hands in surrender. "I'm not going to do anything stupid," he said. "Now could you please hurry over so we could get this over with and I can go to bed?"