123.

"Who are we?” Coach yelled.

“We’re Dragons!” The boys roared in unison.

“Who are we?”

“We’re Dragons!”

“What do we do?” Coach yelled, the veins on his neck bulging.

“We burn!” The boys yelled roared in unison.

“What the hell do we do?”

“We decimate!”

“Good,” coached yelled, and then turned to face his boys with fire in his eyes. “Now, let’s go burn these bloody clowns alive.”

The boys roared and punched their fists into the air, before they moved into the field like soldiers into battle. Coach kept his eyes on the field. “They can’t just walk in here and beat us on our field,” he mumbled to his assistant. “No way.”

Lenny sat there on the bench watching the second half about to start as the players all wandered around the field. He kept his eyes on Lance, and then looked up at the giant screen at the other end of the field.

Roughly fifty minutes from now, all hell was going to break loose.

He looked back at Lance and then looked at Trevor as he was pulling his blue and white sucks up to his knee.

Bastard,” Lenny hissed to himself.

“Gooaaaal!” The entire stadium roared, fifteen minutes later.

“And Kentworth’s Trevor Bowman delivers a mind blowing goal just fifteen minutes into the second half!” The commentator announced. “Just amazing!”

Lenny was on his feet now, and so was coach; clapping as though he wanted the whole world to hewr. “That’s right boys!” he yelled. “That’s what I’m talking about. Give them hell!”

Lenny looked to side and was glad to see the Kentworth cheerleaders were back in form now. Cheering, yelling and waving their pom-poms like the sexy vixens that they were.

Lenny caught sight of Lisa among the bunch. It surprised him a little that he seemed happy to see her smiling again at least.

“And now, it looks like McKinley wants to make it three goals to one,” the commentators words made Lenny snap his head back to the field.

“Can they do it,” the commentator roared. “Can Mike Stevenson make things a bit more difficult for Kentworth?”

Lenny’s heart was in his  mouth as he watched a McKinley player sprint towards the goal post with the ball and three Kentworth players in tow; trying desperately to stop him

“The penalty box!” Coach yelled. “Be careful!”

The entire stadium was on their feet now as the McKinley player fired a shot. The ball flew towards the post and then bounced off the bar.

“Yes!” Lenny suddenly found himself jump and punch the air

“And that was a close one for McKinley,” the commentator went. “What a shame.”

Thirty minutes into the game, Caleb wiped away the drop of sweat that was beading down his forehead with the back of his right hand, before he focused and took the free kick. The ball flew half way across the field and landed infront of a Kentworth player who wasn’t sharp enough, and that’s why the ball was snatched away in a second.

“Jesus Christ, Dawson!” Coach yelled. “Focus! Focus!”

The game went on as the ball was being passed from player to player. Three players got yellow cards. One from Kentworth and two form McKinley. Kentworth had made three goal attempts already with shocking counterattacks. Bruce’s ball went over the bar; Aaron’s ball hit the bar, while Trevor’s was caught by the goalkeeper. The McKinley players had become a bit aggressive now, seeing the tables had turned.