93.

The next morning, as Trevor drove to school with Lisa on the passenger seat, he felt different.

Last night was undoubtedly one he would never forget. He was still feeling a bit tired and it wasn't just because of the sex.

As he and Lance had laid there; their naked bodies intertwined with each other, he had looked up at the ceiling and wondered why that night had been so magical for him.

Lance had his head on his chest with his fingers tracing lines on them.

A smile pulled on Trevor's lips the moment he remembered how good Lance's fingers felt on his bare skin. He wanted to lay there with him forever, but that wasn't going to happen.

The moment the headlights of Lance's dad's car flashed into the room and they both heard the roaring engine moving into the drive way, Lance had darted off Trevor's body with lightning speed. He watched as Lance hurried to the window and looked out for just a second, before he spun back to Trevor with wide eyes.

"Fuck, my parents are home."

"Shit!" Trevor had hissed as he shot himself off the bed and started to gather his clothes.

The two naked boys ran around the room in panic; pulling their shorts up their legs and their shirts over their bodies.

After Trevor was dressed, he picked his backpack and his jacket from the floor and headed for the door.

Lance heard the car-doors slam shut as his parents made their way out and then he turned and saw Trevor. "Waoh...Hey...What the hell are you doing?"

Trevor paused and spun to face Lance. "I'm leaving."

Lance hurried over and pulled him away from the door and moved him towards the window.

"You can't do that," Lance hissed. "They'll see you. They're probably at the door already."

Trevor saw the room window and groaned. "Oh God, not again." He spun to Lance and stopped. "Dude," he said. "Do I have to take the window? I mean, It's not like I'm a girl or something. They won't suspe-."

"Oh yes they will," Lance interrupted as he kept pushing Trevor towards the window.

Trevor spun to Lance with wide eyes. "Wait, you mean they know you're..."

"Yes they do," Lance hissed, looked back at the door and then back at Trevor, before he pushed further. "Now go."

Trevor kept his eyes on Lance and refused to move. Lance looked up at him and saw a naughty smile growing in his face.

"Trevor!" Lance warned.

"Kiss me," Trevor uttered with the smile still on his face.

"Jesus Christ," Lance hissed through his teeth as he looked up to the ceiling in frustration.

He looked back down at Trevor the moment he felt his arms wrap around his waist and pull him closer.

They kissed, but it didn't last long.

The moment the footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs and close to the room, panic ensued.

"I'll be right there. Just want to check on the kids." Mrs. Tiffin's voice announced from behind the door.

At that moment, Lance pulled away from Trevor and looked at the door and when he saw the knob turn, he involuntarily pressed forward and pushed Trevor out the window.

"Fuck!"....was the last thing Lance heard Trevor utter before he disappeared out the window.

"Trevor!" Lisa's voice dragged him back to that present morning. He darted his eyes between the road and his girlfriend. "Yeah, yeah babe, I'm here."