3 | keychain

Olivia~

As I was walking down the big halls, I suddenly got lost again. What's up with me never knowing where to go? I'm not gonna survive here if I continue being like this.

"Are you lost?" Someone asked, which startled me. I looked behind and my awkward mode turned on once again. He's so damn good looking... and tall.

"A-Actually, yes." I swallowed the lump forming in my throat as I stared at this handsome young man. I've never seen someone so beautiful, other than Kim Yohan.

"What's your room number?" I gave him the piece of paper and he nodded. "We have the same classes. Just follow me."

I silently trailed behind him, trying to keep myself sustained. If my life keeps getting better and better like this, I honestly won't ever come back to Canada anymore.

"Here we are." He let me go in first and I sat in the middle. He followed and sat next to me, making my heart rate go up by who knows how much. I couldn't help but secretly take quick glances at him.

I think he noticed, so I immediately looked away and never did it again. Oh gosh- I got caught already.

"By the way, I'm Kim Mingyu. I'm the president of the debate club and student council here!" He enthusiastically said. "You must be new, it seems like I've never seen you before. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Toronto, Canada. Oh- and my name is Olivia Li, but you can just call me Liv." I introduced myself to him and he nodded.

"That's so cool, I've never met someone from Canada!" Oh gosh, he's so pure. Well, here goes my heart. "If you need any help, just tell me."

I wish all pretty boys could be like Mingyu. The world would be a much better place.

__________________________

Olivia~

I carefully looked at the directions on Naver maps, trying to find my way around this foreign place. I need to look for this one Taekwondo dojo where I have to volunteer for, at least fifty-three hours in total for the next three months.

I went extra early in case I get lost again, and to not-my-surprise, I did get lost... a couple of times. I asked around and after a tiny while, I finally found my way there.

I went inside the dojo and immediately felt at home. My father was an instructor until he passed away eight years ago, which is why I was influenced to do it also. I've loved it since then.

I silently sat on one of the wooden benches and decided to play on my phone until somebody arrives. It's quiet and hollow, it somewhat feels empty and lifeless.

"Good afternoon, are you the new volunteer?" A familiar voice asked, making my head turn to his direction.

No fucking way.

Kim Yohan. My idol... he's actually standing right in front of me.

I looked down at my bag and immediately ripped off the Yohan keychain that Tony gave me. I panicked while shoving it inside my Taekwondo bag, and he just stood there laughing at me. Did he see it?

"What was that?" His bunny teeth appeared. Oh my gosh- I never thought I'd ever see those up close.

Am I dreaming? This can't be. I'm literally living the Y/N life.

Olivia, you can't show your fangirl. Ever.

"Nice to meet you." I stood up and introduced myself like how I did to the other people I've met, except a little more flustered. I bowed to him. My king.

"I'm Kim Yohan," I know. I love you sweetie- you're doing great. "I'm one of the Taekwondo coaches here. I'll train you to become a great athlete."

"Yes, sir?" Oh gosh, I'm actually talking to him!

"I don't mind you calling my name, Liv. We're the same age, so I'd be much more comfortable if you drop the honourifics when talking to me. We should become good friends since we're working together for the next three months, but let's stay professional when actual work needs to be done." He explained.

I can't believe Yohan said my name! This whole scenario feels like it came out of a Wattpad fanfic. It's too good to be true.

"I'm so excited to be here. I'll work really hard so that you won't regret it."

__________________________

I WILL UPLOAD EVERY TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS!!! HOPE Y'ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS SO FAR:)

Song: Airman (공기남) — Gloomy Star [Official Piano Ver.]