15 | coincidence

Yohan~

"What did Chaewon tell you?" I immediately asked after noticing Liv's sudden change of mood. She was really excited during lunch, and now she's all sulky.

"You played with girls? What did you gain from that?" She crossed her arms and looked away from me. "Don't do that to me. I'll leave you first, if you only choose to hurt me."

"I will never," I embraced her from behind and kissed the top of her head. "Past stays in the past. I regret doing all that... I know it caused lots of people pain. Never again."

"Promise me." Olivia held up her pinky finger and I put mine around hers.

"I promise."

__________________________

Olivia~

Mingyu

I have so much free time today,
so I thought of holding another
study group

But then no one came ahhaha...

Do you wanna come? I'm
really lonely in the library:/

Of course I'll join you

You didn't come to class
these past few days:(

Yeah, I was really sick. I'm
better now though.

You missed a lot of material

Have you catch up?

I was actually studying while
I was sick

My dorm mate showed me all the
new material

That's good to hear

Btw, I'm studying with my
friend rn

Can I bring her too?

Of course! The more the merrier:)

Aight, see you^_^

"Since we apparently suck at this, do you wanna come with me to the library? My other friend is there, and he's literally a genius." I asked Chaewon.

"Heck yeah! Bless his soul- he's gonna have to put up with our small braincells." She blurted and we both ended up wheezing.

After a few minutes of walking, we finally arrived at the library and began looking for Mingyu.

"Shit... can you hide me?" Chaewon suddenly began walking right behind.

"Why?" I looked at her and she was just shaking her head.

"I saw my ex." She was about to walk away, when Mingyu suddenly whisper-shouted my name.

"Oh, there's my friend!" I waved to him, and Chaewon just stared at me dumbfounded. Mingyu took off his glasses before walking up to us, his expression immediately changing after seeing her.

"Chaewon..." he swallowed the lump in his throat. "Long time no see."

Oh shit, so he's the ex. Ah...

"I'll leave now-" before she could, he softly grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. Chaewon just stared at him with tears in her eyes, and so did he. Must have been a bad breakup...

And damn it, Mingyu. You lied to me about not having a girlfriend. I mean, he probably did it for a reason. Doesn't really matter anymore.

"I think I should leave- ahhaah..." I began to walk away but they both stopped me at the same time. "Or not..."

"Let's go somewhere else. I don't think I can focus anymore." Mingyu reasonably said and we both nodded. She still seems completely dazed.

The walk to a nearby café was extremely silent and awkward. No one said a single word, and I was dying wanting to speak in the back.

Yohan

Wait fck fck fck

What

Are you with Chaewon rn?

Yuh why?

Don't let her see Mingyu

Im with both of them rn

WHAT

WHATS HAPPENING

silence

Shit

Where are y'all?

On our way to a café

Its hella awks

I could imagine

What happened to them?

I'll explain later

I'll come there, send me the address

THANK YOU

This is waCk

fr im liek so confused

"Ouch!" I screamed since I ran into a glass door. That seemed to break the ice, and the two began laughing.

"Watch where you're going next time." Mingyu warned and I died in embarrassment.

We took our orders and found a table near the back, where we then sat ourselves down. Then the silent saga continued from there... why am I here?

"Hey! You guys are here too?" Yohan finally arrived and I exhaled a little too loudly. Thank goodness he's here now.

"Woah, what a coincidence!" I played along and he sat beside Mingyu, while I sat with Chaewon. We finally got our orders, and it's still quiet.

"How are you?" Mingyu suddenly asked and she just shrugged.

"Uhm... Olivia and I are just gonna leave now. You two take your time." Yohan pulled me out of that café and we both sighed in relief.

___________________________

YALL DANIEL AND JIHYO SSKSKKS I FCKING SUPPORT 100%. Omg I'm so old- I remember jus watching Nayana for the first time in 2017 & supporting W1 until disbandment:( AND NOW OUR KING DANIEL IS DATING KWEEN JIHYO HOLYT

#TwoYearsWithWannaOne <3

Song: Kang Daniel (강다니엘) — What Are You Up To (뭐해)