9 | control

(HECK YEA IT'S YOHAN'S AUDITION SONG AHAHAH)

Olivia~

We arrived at the dojo and Yohan locked the door behind us. He took out a small bag from his office and walked towards me. I stumbled backwards as he came closer, until my back was pressed against the wooden door.

He dropped the backpack and put both hands beside my head.

"What are you doing-"

"Move, I'm gonna open the door." He coldly said and I immediately walked out of his way. Yohan opened the door and we went to the back alley of the dojo.

"What is that?" I curiously asked while he took out something from the bag.

"Wheelies. I was serious about it when I told you," He put a helmet on top of my head and softly smiled. "You look cute."

I immediately blushed and looked away. This boy really knows his way with words, it's almost too hard not to fall for him. Not that I haven't already.

"What are we gonna do? Race?" I joked but he didn't laugh. Oh gosh- is he serious? I don't even know how to use these. "Give me a practice round. I've never used Wheelies in my whole existence."

"Fine. By the way, you're missing out." He crossed his arms and let me play around a bit. I started to feel much more comfortable after a while, and that's when Yohan drew two lines- a starting and finish line.

"What do I get if I win?" I asked and he just shrugged.

"That would never happen, but I guess whatever you want... under twenty thousand won, of course." He told me and I smirked. That could get me three to four whole meals.

"What if you win?" I looked ahead and planned my victory. I will win this competition, no matter what.

"I get to kiss you."

Well then.

I guess I can afford to lose sometimes.

____________________________

Yohan~

"Go!" I yelled and we both began racing to the end line. Liv kept pushing me, and I did the same to her- it seems almost impossible to finish this game.

"You're going down, Kim Yohan!" She yelled before successfully skating to the finish line. Damn it.

"I let you win." I rolled my eyes and sassed her.

"Did you, really?" She looked me up and down. "Doesn't seem like it."

"Oh well, it's not that deep..." I looked away and clicked my tongue. Liv just laughed at my pettiness. "What do you want? Remember, I'm on a budget."

"I want something free." She mentioned and a smiled creeped onto my face. I saved money- phew.

"What do you want then?" I took off my Wheelies, and so did she. We changed back into our usual running shoes.

"I also want what you wanted. Kiss me." She insisted and I momentarily stared at her, quite shocked.

"Alright."

___________________________

Olivia~

Yohan lightly pushed me against the concrete wall of the back alley, putting his hands on my waist, one of his legs in between mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and we soon closed the gap between us.

Once I felt his lips on mine, a sudden wave of ecstasy came running upon me. The knotting feeling in my stomach, the blurriness that suddenly occupied my head. It felt like I was floating on cloud nine.

"Stop?" He whispered against my lips and I strictly opposed.

"Don't." I pulled him even closer and he explored my mouth. His lips rummaged through my jaw and neck, harshly marking me. Once he finished sucking the soft spots on my collarbone, he went back up and roughly kissed my lips, as if there's no tomorrow.

I accidentally parted my lips, and he used that as an advantage to put his tongue into my mouth.

I never thought I'd ever have my first kiss at the back alley of a dojo, and especially not with my favourite idol.

Yohan knows what he's doing, and he knows that it's making me go crazy.

"I don't wanna lose control." He pulled away and honestly told me.

"Maybe sometimes you should." I felt like a hoe for saying that, in case he took it the wrong way. Well, is there even a right way to say that?

"Next time," Yohan winked before picking up the backpack once again. "We still have a class to teach. You coming?"

"I am." I snapped out of it and ran behind him.

What just happened?

___________________________

OFC YOHAN'S MF WHEELIES DESERVED A MENTION IN THIS STORY KSKKSKS I HAD TO-

+ OMG MY BOI KEUMDONGIE MADE IT TO THE LAST ROUND @ RANK 10 SKKSKS LITERALLY WAS THE BEST BDAY GIFT EVER FOK

Song: SE7EN (세븐) — 와줘