7 | where I stand

Olivia~

My first test didn't go so well.

Being extremely new to this environment, I had a hard time catching up. I guess that it's a sign, telling me I need to study a whole lot more.

"How's your mark?" Mingyu sneaked beside me and asked. Legend has it that Kim Mingyu has a one hundred average.

"I failed." I slouched down and walked away, but he ran after me with his long legs.

"I hold a study group every Saturday. Come by whenever you're free, it really helps." He let out a prolonged smile before leaving me alone.

I went on my way to the dojo to do a one-on-one class with my instructor, also known as Yohan. He plays around a lot, but is really serious when he needs to be. I like his way of teaching.

"Good afternoon!" Yohan greeted when I first came in. My demeanour immediately changed after seeing him. He really does brighten up my day. "We're doing circuit today."

I hate circuit.

"Alright." I sighed before getting changed into my uniform. I was hoping that today's just a sparring class, but I guess the fuck not.

"You seemed very down when you first came in earlier. Is there anything wrong?" He took the time to talk with me before starting any lessons.

"I didn't do well on my test." I pouted and he just patted my head.

"Don't worry, there's always next time. You just have to study really hard. I believe in you!" He gave me two thumbs up and I smiled.

We began by stretching and doing things step-by-step, before moving onto the more intense exercises. Yohan did everything with me, which I really appreciated. He doesn't have to, but he still does it.

He's too nice, I honestly don't know what I did to deserve him.

"Good work. Five minute water break." Yohan squirted some water in his mouth and some dripped down his face. He wiped it with a dry towel, before going to sit down beside me. That was so... hot.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I suddenly asked. Olivia, where is this courage coming from?

"Nope, not yet..." He chuckled before sitting back. "I'm feeling a little tired. How about we extend it to ten minutes?" I strongly agreed.

"You like someone?" I felt a little upset about it, but also happy at the same time. If he ever gets a girlfriend, I will definitely support his decision.

"I don't know yet. I have someone in mind, but I don't know if I like her just yet. I just think it's a bit... too fast? Like seven chapters in too fast," He looked down at the mats and fiddled with his fingers. "They say you can't like someone from the very first time you meet them, but I think that's complete bull crap."

"Right? It doesn't matter how long you've been with this person, but more so how you feel towards them. I also think it's bs."

I know that feeling so well, because I fell in love with you ever since the first time you came up on my telephone screen.

That feeling never changed; my heart still flutters whenever I see you.

__________________________

Yohan~

"Do you like anyone?" I want to get to know more about you, Olivia Li. Just in case I end up asking you out in the future...

"Well, I started stanning your group! By the way, you bias wrecked me. Poor Cha Junho." She sighed and I just laughed my arse off. Just started stanning me, huh?

"That's great... so, you like me?" I stared at her and she gulped.

"Well, yeah. As an idol." Liv smiled widely and played with the hem of her shirt.

"Don't worry, I'll sing for you sometimes. Do you wanna go on a wheelies date with me sometime? They're so much fun to use, I swear."

"Hell yeah!" Her eyes lit up. "Are you asking me out?"

"Mmh, am I?" I playfully asked before standing up and putting on some music. The LOOΠΔ album that I recently purchased played, and Liv sang every word of the song. She has such a beautiful voice. "Wow, you learned fast."

"Yeah! I've been listening to them on repeat." She excitedly did the exercises while singing along.

__________________________

OkaY im liek obsessed with MOVE rn bc of Hyunbin and Hangyul's parts, AND KEUMDONG'S RAP IN SSG KSKSKS

Song: LOONA 1/3 (이달의 소녀 1/3) — Rain 51db (비의 목소리 51db)