49 | maybe ilyt

Olivia~

My eyes slowly opened as I felt gentle kisses being planted down my bruised neck. We may have went a little too overboard with the marking during round two...

"Good morning." Yohan greeted me with his raspy morning voice. I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Morning."

After everything that have just happened, I felt so much more comfortable with him. I mean, well yeah... I don't know what's going on between us, but I've never felt so happy in my life. My chest feels so light.

It's not that I've forgotten what he's done to me.

I can never forget, but I can forgive.

We both got up at the same time, and began putting on some warm clothing. A little flirting here and there... we then went downstairs and saw the two doing the same.

"Oh, you guys are awake- holy shit... someone for sure had a great night!" Tony's eyes expanded as he saw the both of us. Probably noticed the hickeys.

We ate a normal American breakfast, using some amazing fresh Canadian syrup to top off our pancakes. The whole vibe of the cabin felt so cozy and fulfilling.

"I'll clean up after you all finish." Yohan insisted, and he actually did. He's definitely much more responsible now... and it makes my heart flutter.

"Let's go snowboarding!" Tony suggested after, and that's exactly what we did. Since Yohan and I both didn't know how that worked, we just went skiing instead. It's very relaxed and we also get to spend more time alone.

"Do you still want to be with Yunseong?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"You think?" I ended up wheezing. "After I tied you onto the headboard last night, you really think- wow." I stared at him in disbelief.

"I know. I just wanted reassurance," He smiled brightly and began coming closer to me. "I love you."

"I know you do." I adjusted his toque, and he suddenly pulled me into his arms.

"Can we be together again? I promise to show you everyday just how much you mean to me. I'll make up for everything I've ever done to you, and I promise to make you smile everyday."

"Sounds good to me." I smiled and he suddenly began to cry. However, he stopped immediately since the tears turned into ice. That's Canada for you.

We tried to get out that position, but it became impossible because our skis tangled. He kneeled down and began unbuckling them, finally freeing us both.

"Very romantic." Yohan sighed.

"Very." I put my hand in his, and we began walking back to the equipment storage. The other couple hasn't finished their activity yet, so we just sat outside and talked for a while.

I missed this.

"Will you marry me? I don't have the ring right now, but we can buy one on the way back to the city." He suddenly blurted out of nowhere.

"You just asked me out like an hour ago. Get married already?!"

"Didn't we promise to get married once you've graduated? It's unfair because you took another degree..." Yohan pouted.

"We can be engaged. Get married once I actually graduate," I rest my head onto his shoulders. "Which means yes is also my answer to your first question..."

"Really?!?" He looked at me in shock. Yohan suddenly lifted me up and began twirling around. "We're engaged now?"

"I mean... don't you want to start a family soon? I have one year left of university." I traced my fingers on his chest and sweetly stared at him.

"How did I get so lucky?" He cupped my cheeks and began kissing me endlessly. My heart has never felt so full.

"I forgot to say that I love you too."

___________________________

Yohan~

Once we arrived back to Toronto, Olivia and I went ring shopping as I promised. I told her to choose the one that she loved most without giving any limitations. I only want the best for her.

"Actually, I want you to pick! If you proposed to me like a normal person, then you would have bought it yourself." She crossed her arm.

"Alright then, which one here looks nice..." I immediately moved towards the higher priced ones, then picked out the prettiest. "Don't look! It's a surprise."

"I won't!" She closed her eyes really tightly and the jeweller laughed at our immaturity. I got to take the ring and place it onto her finger.

"Huh?" Liv's eyes opened and she stared down at it. She remained speechless before crying and hugging me ever so tightly- oddly, the ring fit perfectly like it was made exactly for her. "I love it."

I love you forever.

_________________________

Yes, we're gonna go very fast on this one. Yohan will be ***** to Olivia...

Find out next week;)

Song: TXT (투모로우바이투게더) — 20cm