27 | to my world

Olivia~

Currently sitting in a long line outside of the venue, I'm stuck with a whole bunch of fans while we impatiently wait for X1's music video to come out.

Yohan got me a ticket to their showcon, even though I could have done it myself. But since I didn't wanna bother them while they practiced, I decided to just line up outside. I don't mind though, because it's fun to communicate with the other fans... also maybe, I've always wanted to do this at least once in my life.

I've already bought all their official merchandise that was sold outside, stuffing it all in my handy backpack. It's currently November, and pretty cold outside- but since many people are here, our body heats combined made it not too bad. It's definitely warmer than Canada.

Once five fifty-nine pm came, everyone already has their phones and laptops- ready to stream Flash. We kept refreshing the page until the thumbnail became evident. Everyone in the venue began screaming, and it became extremely chaotic.

Yohan came out on the first solo clip, and I myself, began fangirling too. All my emotions as an X1 fangirl and as Yohan's girlfriend came wavering upon me all at once, leaving me sobbing. The song's only been on for twenty seconds, and I'm already in love with it.

The graphics and set are absolutely magnificent, and so are the outfits and light work. After being a fangirl for almost half my life, I've become very nifty at catching all the little things and details. It's nice to appreciate them too, since I know that the production crew has also worked so hard.

Choreography wise, I can now tell why Yohan goes home so exhausted all the time. It seems like such a complex choreo, and probably took endless amounts of repeats to perfect each part as a group. I greatly applaud them and appreciate all their hard effort. Everyone did such an amazing job.

"Your welcome." A girl handed me a few pieces of Kleenex, and I thanked her. I lightly wiped away my tears, hoping not to remove any makeup.

"How long have you been at the venue?" I asked her.

"Since two days ago. I camped out with some friends," She smiled while showing me her bag full of essentials and food. "How about you?"

"Just this morning... and wow, you guys are very impressive." I complemented their dedication.

"Who's your bias? I have a few extra cards here, and I'll give you some!" She began getting all excited and so did I. "Which photo card did you get for the spring set?"

"My bias is Yohan, but I love all the members. I got Hyeongjun for the photo card!" I showed her the cool ass AR card and her eyes shot up.

"My bias is Hyeongjun and I got Yohan! Do you wanna trade?" Her eyes began to twinkle as I agreed, and she carefully gave me the card along with some other merchandise.

"Thank you so much!" I changed the photo card on the back of my phone to the new one.

"Oh my gosh, your phone case is signed by all the members... is that legit?" The girl carefully examined it with her eyes.

"Oh yeah! I met them once long ago..." How does one make a good excuse. "And yeah, I just asked for their sign because pictures weren't allowed."

"You're so lucky!"

Heck yeah I am.

__________________________

Yohan~

Liv<3

You here yet?

I've been here since this morning

You actually did it?

Come backstage after the show

Alright^_^

Good luck on your performances!

Thanks bby:)

"Get into your positions." Our manager yelled and we all threw our phones into the clear bin, before lining up perfectly onto the stage lift.

We can already hear the screams of our fans, making our adrenaline go up. The feeling of excitement and nervousness consumed each of us, knowing damn well that this performance could literally change our whole life.

The countdown began as we started lifting up onto the stage, everything suddenly feeling like a vivid dream. I got goosebumps allover my body, as I heard the short words of encouragement our One Its yelled from the audience.

I'm standing in the centre, where thousands of people are watching me and my beloved teammates.

I'm standing in the middle of my world.

I've finally reached my dreams.

___________________________

School rlly be irritating smh

Song: PDX101 (프로듀스X101) — To My World