12 | penthouse

Olivia~

The desperation in Yohan's voice during our quick call was unreal. I've never heard him say anything like that, and it really did shock me. That four second call with only six words really made a huge impact on me.

"I need to go." I told Mingyu and he understood.

I went on a subway straight to his apartment, wasting zero time. I would literally swim across the pacific ocean for him if I had to.

I still don't understand why he needs me. Does he need something? Is he going through a lot?

I finally arrived and texted him for the code. Yohan replied almost immediately, telling me to come meet him at the indoor pool.

My heart had a slight pause once I saw him. Yohan with his hair dripping wet, and his body exposed which I just want to trace my hands over. I'm speechless.

"Can you hand me my towel?" Was the first thing he said to me. Not what I expected... not at all.

"Sure." I pouted and put down my stuff before handing him the dry towel. He suddenly tugged at it, resulting me to fall into the pool with him.

"Got you!" He mischievously laughed like a naughty child.

"Yohan, what the fuck? My clothes! How will I get home now?" I looked down and saw my soaking wet outfit. I even tried looking cute today for my date with Mingyu, and this is the result? I should have never came here.

"I can just lend you some of mine. Plus, who said I'm letting you go home tonight?" Yohan smirked and began coming closer to me.

"I don't understand why you're doing this." I forcefully said, still aggravated by what he did.

"You really don't get it, or are you just playing dumb?" He laughed while starting at my blank expression. "I like you."

"I love you."

"Huh?"

"Wait what? Oh shit, I didn't just say that! The fuck am I doing?" I pinched myself while Yohan just watched me, entertained by my actions.

"So does that mean we're on the same boat? Do you want to be with me?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

"More than anything." I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned down to close the gap between us, making my mind go wild once again.

"Can I take these off?" Yohan asked while fighting to get my wet clothes off me. It's harder when it's soaked.

"Yeah." I whispered against his lips and went back at it again. He successfully got all my garments off, and sat me on the edge of the pool. I'm now just left in my undergarments, which is fine since we're swimming... kind of.

"Let's continue upstairs?" He paused to get my approval. I nodded, and we both dried ourselves up before taking the elevator to his penthouse.

The usual quick elevator ride felt like an eternity. The awkward silence between us after we just made out in the pool... why does it always turn out like this?

"Umm..." I was about to break the silence, when he suddenly put my hand in his. Yohan's small action made my heart flutter so much. I kissed his cheek and we both smiled to each other.

"How do you like it?" Yohan asked once we got out, and I just stared at him in confusion. Then I realized what he meant...

"I've never- uh, so like... this is so embarrassing. Why do I keep doing this to myself?" I almost wanted to cry, when he suddenly kissed me on the forehead.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you... not too much. Not like when I kicked you in the head last time." Yohan joked making the both of us laugh.

"Do whatever you want. Surprise me." I winked seductively as he brightly smiled,  pulling me into his bedroom.

The rest?

Well, that's for you to decide.

___________________________

GUYS DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS SKKSKSKS BUT ANYWAYS- I jus got my braces off yesterday and my mouth feels naked ahshsjs fok

Song: twlv (트웰브) — Crazy (ft. Changmo)