48 | nervous

Olivia~

We stopped off at the gas station for a bit, since Tony needed to go pee. I sat awkwardly in the car with his girlfriend, and she literally began to stare me down.

"Are you trying to make a move on my man? We were supposed to go there alone." She crossed her arms and huffed.

"Shut up, Karen. I'm not interested in your boyfriend... I have one myself." I created a lie to make her shut up.

Someone began hitting the car window, so my eyes immediately shot up. Yohan all bundled up, him holding a big ass backpack. Tony did not...

"What are you doing here?" I rolled down the car window.

"Tony invited me." Yohan put his arms through the window, and actually opened the door. Okay, that was pretty smart.

"Who are you?" Karen smiled at Yohan, while he attempted to get comfortable despite all his winter attire.

"I'm Olivia's boyfriend. Yohan Kim... nice to meet you!" They shook hands and I looked at him in disbelief. Boyfriend? I mean yeah, technically we never broke up but...

"Good afternoon!" He kissed my forehead, and I suddenly felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oh, you're here now!" Tony got back and began driving again. I wanted to insult and murder him, but then there would be two witnesses.

"How are you?" Yohan sweetly asked me.

"I felt great until you came..." I avoided his eyes but he kept starring at me. He took off his gloves, and suddenly placed my hands in his.

"Your hands are cold." He mentioned.

It's because I'm nervous, you dummy.

"Why are you holding my hand?" I tried to pull it away, but his grip tightened.

"Just because."

__________________________

Yohan~

"There's three bedrooms, but one's currently stocked up with lots of items. Karen and I will share the one upstairs, and you two can stay in the guest room." Tony immediately left with his girlfriend, leaving Olivia and I with awkward silence.

The room contained only one bed, but the overall space is huge. I put down my backpack at the corner and began taking off my jacket and stuff- it did get pretty hot after a while.

"If you feel uncomfortable, I can just sleep on the floor." I suggested to Olivia but she highly opposed.

"It's really cold. You might get sick," She bit her lips while fiddling with her fingers. "And it's not like we haven't slept in the same bed before... you can use the bathroom first."

"We can just use it together." I teased but she took it too seriously. Liv grabbed my arm and we actually both went inside.

"Saves water." She smirked and began taking off her clothes one by one.

"Are you sure?" I took off my shirt and dropped it down onto the floor. We both got fully undressed, then went inside the steaming shower.

It's hard to resist when she's looking like that... I just wanna touch her and make her feel really good. I think she planned this- she knows that it'll turn me on.

The water dripped down onto her hair and body, making her look ethereal. I want to kiss her and do great things to her... the space between us is way too narrow, and it makes me feel so nervous.

"Shit..." I looked down and noticed my... she opened her eyes and immediately saw it.

"I'll look away, don't worry! You can go do your thing." Olivia turned around and began to laugh. She's so naughty...

Yes Olivia, I'm suffering. You win already.

"C-Can I touch you?" I asked before doing anything risky.

"I mean, if I get to do something in return."

__________________________

Aahhahahhahahhahahahhahaaghahahdhdhshshsjjsjshshshshhshs I have 4 IB tests this week and I'm going crazy djdjjdjsjsjsjjssjsshsh

Song: Bazzi — I.F.L.Y
(This song is like hella perfect for this chapter im agshsh)