38 | stress

Yohan~

Olivia has been acting so odd lately. Kind of like she's hiding something from me? Also, she's been spending too much time with Junho- it's irritating me.

"What's going on with you and Junho?" I finally swallowed up the courage to ask her.

"We've grown really close to each other. He really trusts me, and I'm more than happy to be helping him recover. It's nothing more than that." She looked down while nervously fiddling with her fingers.

"Seems like you wanna ask me something?" I sat back and rubbed my neck. I've been so stressed out lately.

"Who's Soojin? Why did you go to that hotel with her- holding hands?" She stared at me with rage in her eyes, it sent shivers down my spine. How could she stay so calm even in this situation?

"You want me to be honest, right? I slept with her- I've also been sleeping with other girls for a while now. I bet Junho told you already; I saw him that day."

"How can you act like this is okay? Yohan, you're literally cheating on me. Am I not enough for you?" Olivia attempted to hold back her tears but it's not working too well.

It's weird, but lately her tears have been giving me a sense of satisfactory. Satisfaction that she's beneath me and I could easily control her.

"Because you're not working hard enough. I've been seeing other girls because they give me the pleasure that I deserve."

___________________________

Olivia~

"You're not going anywhere," Yohan threatened me. "Do you want me to tell everyone how much of a whore you are? You ran after an idol and dated him, even though you knew it's not allowed. I could expose you without having to use my own name."

"W-What?" My eyes started shaking as I stared at this person. This isn't Yohan... I must be having a nightmare.

"You're nothing without me, Olivia. Remember that." He grabbed my luggage and began throwing my clothes back into the closet. He also took my phone and all my gadgets, then hid it inside a safe which only he knows the password to.

"Why are you taking those?" I tried so hard to grab them back, but he pushed me away.

"You're not allowed to leave this house anymore. I won't allow Junho to come over also. If you don't want me to sleep with anyone else, you have to try harder." Yohan repeated what he said earlier.

"So you're locking me up? I'd rather be in jail-" I immediately regretted saying that because it made him punch a hole through the wall. It made me wince, thinking what if next time...

"Can you shut up for once?" His eyes shot laser through me. Yohan stormed out of the apartment and I fell on the floor with nothing.

__________________________

Yohan~

Junho

Did you change the password into
the penthouse?

And why isn't Olivia answering any
of my texts and calls?

Stop bothering her

She doesn't want to talk to you
anymore

What did you say to her?

I put away my phone and went on with practice. People have been getting into my guts lately- especially Junho and Olivia.

"Hey, wanna party at my place later?" Soojin whispered into my ear. I smirked and nodded in reply.

Time felt so slow as my group and I practiced really hard for our upcoming comeback. It's so much better than our first title song- I'm actually so excited to let the fans hear it.

After practice, the other hyungs and I arrived at Soojin's mansion where people are already partying. She stood there, waiting for me in her tight red dress. She looks incredibly hot.

"It's going to be a great night." She started sucking on my neck, all the way up my ears where she bit it. We made our way towards her bedroom where all the magic happens.

__________________________

Olivia~

I'm bored out of my mind.

No gadgets at all. What am I? A child? A prisoner? Even they get more entertainment than me.

Being as bored as me, all I can do now is talk to myself or write/draw things down that I can now only imagine.

What is he doing now? What time is it? Why isn't he home yet? Is he with that Soojin girl again? Why am I letting him do this to me? Should I just jump out the window for escape?

Many thoughts pilled up in my head, but no certain answers were found.

I feel so empty.

__________________________

LMAO JK I ACTUALLY ENDED UP WRITING THIRTEEN CHAPTERS OVER THE WEEKEND SO I DECIDED TO JUST POST THIS WEEK ANYWAYS

+ omg story boutta get wack hold yalls horses;)

Song: OnlyOneOf (온리원오브) — Fragile