44 | moving on

Three years later

Olivia~

"Ready? Go!" I spotted the children as they lightly sparred against each other. Youth classes are the most tiring, but most fulfilling.

I'm currently studying for a degree in business, since I want to create a dojo of my own one day. Luckily, I was fortunate enough to get a great job in teaching Taekwondo. I've been working here for the past two years, and there has never been a dull day.

"Get up William, you're overreacting." I sarcastically said while lifting up one of the kids playing dead.

The clock went by quicker than usual, and it was finally time for the kiddos to go home.

"My girl works way too hard," Yunseong wiped my forehead with his handkerchief, then handed me a bouquet of light pink roses. "For you."

"Thank you!" I smiled while receiving them. I would usually push him away and reject his gifts, but I felt way too happy today.

It's not that I don't like Yunseong. It's just hard for me to love again.

I met him during my first week back in university. He didn't leave a good impression on me at first, since I thought he was too much of a show off. He's actually very shy and humble- guess I just hated the fact that all the professors love him. I also hated the fact that he's cute, smart, kind and mysterious at the same time...

Overtime my feelings for him grew lighter. We became very close friends, until he suddenly confessed his feelings for me- he knows about my past, and it's not like he's forcing me to like him. Yunseong just wants to love me without receiving anything in return... that's when I realized just how selfless he was.

As much as I hate leading him on, I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I told him many times that it wouldn't be a great idea, but he kept insisting.

Also, maybe I wanted his attention. I also wanted to know how it felt like when someone's head over heals for you.

"Can I take you out on a movie today?" He nervously asked me.

"Of course! I'll just go change." I told him and immediately changed into comfortable clothes.

He drove both of us to Fairview mall, with me being able to choose the movie. There's a romance film that immediately caught my attention, so I decided to click on that one.

"There's no one else here." Yunseong looked around and chuckled.

"What are you thinking?" I smirked but he couldn't really see, since it's too dark.

"O-Oh, nothing..." he suddenly became all flustered.

"Yunseong, look at me."

"Yes?" I grabbed onto his collar then pressed my lips against his.

___________________________

Yohan~

"Are you actually gonna go to her?" Junho kept stalling me, but it's not working. "Dude, one way ticket... you're really crazy."

"I am crazy; stop complaining." I grabbed my luggage and filled it with my best clothes- also, a few things that I bought just for her.

"Olivia seems to be doing really well now... I don't think you should interfere with her life anymore." He tried to sit on my clothes to prevent me from packing, but I easily pushed him off and proceeded.

"Tony was the one who gave me her address and everything. You never even gave me information about her- don't stop me from doing this."

"It's not gonna be that easy."

"I never said it was going to be. I'll work very hard until I get Olivia back. She can make me wait for as long as she wants, act cold towards me- whatever it is. I just want to be able to see her again."

"But what if she already forgot about you? What if she already moved on?"

___________________________

LMAO LOTS OF YOU ARE PROBS DISAPPOINTED THAT SHE DIDN'T DATE JUNHO- BUT MIND YOU, THE MAIN PURPOSE OF JUNHO'S CHARACTER IS TO FIND SELF LOVE AND CONFIDENCE! Let the boy be independent ffs:')

Song: VERIVERY — All I Do ( 집에 가지 않을래)