41 | articles

Yohan~

"Where's Olivia? Why won't you let me see her?" Junho stopped me before leaving the practice room.

"Why do you want to see my girlfriend? Do you like her or something?" I grabbed my things and tried to leave, but he suddenly yanked it away from me then threw it down onto the ground.

"No, I just want to know if you're treating her right. Don't think so highly of yourself, Olivia will always be better than you. Cheater, liar, selfish-" My impulsiveness lead me to almost hitting him, but I suddenly thought of the consequences. "You're just a bad person but can't even admit it. You don't deserve her."

"Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do to my girlfriend?" I eyed him down but he just raised an eyebrow.

"Someone who's been there for her when you weren't. A person she can comfortably talk to when she's feeling overwhelmed."

___________________________

Yohan~

My phone began to blow up, so I immediately checked my notifications. My group members keep sending me an article along with panicked messages.

[BREAKING] Dispatch Reports X1's Kim Yohan is dating a commoner

Dispatch has recently published photos of X1's Kim Yohan and a commoner on an alleged date in *****-dong where Kim Yohan resides.

Fans were quick to do research and came into conclusion that this girl, Olivia Li, was one of Yohan's interns before re-debuting. They've been dating since then.

The two have reportedly been living together. Li was also seen supporting Kim Yohan at a few events.

As of now, neither side has released an official statement on the matter.

The pictures were the ones from when we had a fight, then I went out to go look for her at the park.

"Shit..." I frustratedly stared at my phone and thought of the next thing to do. Before I knew it, reporters started pilling up outside the apartment.

"What's going on?" Olivia came out of the washroom and I didn't let her go any much closer to the window. If she's seen again, I'm dead for sure.

"Read this," I aggressively placed it into her hands before punching something. I can't control my anger much longer... I'm so frustrated. "If you didn't run off, this would have never happened! You've just ruined my fucking career."

"I'm sorry..." she began to tremble while looking down at the floor.

"That's what you say all the time, but is it even genuine? I've been an idol for years, but never once have I gotten a dating scandal- you're gonna pay for this." I took her laptop and threw it onto the wall until it cracked into pieces.

"Please, stop..." she sobbed while picking up the broken pieces. Her finger got cut but she didn't stop. I don't think she even felt it.

"You've gotten so damn annoying," I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily. "Reporters will ask you questions if they see you. If you actually disclose any of my information, I'm gonna sue you."

"Do you hate me that much?"

__________________________

Olivia~

I found a hammer inside the storage room and immediately put it to use. I repeatedly hit the lock to Yohan's safe until it broke off. Since it's a cheap one, I easily got access.

I grabbed my gadgets and a few clothes that I've packed during the time recharging. Once I finished packing, I got outside through an emergency exit then ran quickly. I didn't look back and ran far away from that place.

I turned on my cellphone and noticed all the texts and calls Junho have sent me. I quickly texted him back.

Junho

Please answer

Junho, can you pick me up?

I'm lost

I'll be there

___________________________

I JUST FINISHED WRITING THIS BOOK DURING THE WEEKENDS AND ALL I COULD SAY IS AGSHSH
(It will go until Chapter 54 *hint*)

Song: Eun Gaeun (은가은) — Goodbye (헤어지자는 말에 이유를 찾았어)