6 | music video

Yohan~

"You don't like K-pop?" I asked and Liv just shrugged.

"It's not that I don't like them. I just don't fully invest myself into any groups," says the girl who was fangirling over me last night. "I don't really listen to them."

"Oh... how about I show you some big groups? We sometimes do demos where we incorporate Taekwondo moves into Kpop choreography," I attempted to make her spill, but she's tough. "If you had to pick a bias from B1Ue, who would it be?"

"What's a bias?" She looked at me with doe eyes. Damn, she's one hell good of a liar.

"Favourite member of the group." I took a bite out of my breakfast sandwich. This act that she's pulling on me? Incredibly great.

"Ah. I think all members should be loved equally... but if I really had to pick?" She looked at the picture and pointed. "Cha Junho."

"How do you know his name?" Got you.

"Oh..." Liv turned bright red and almost choked on the bread. "I just remembered. I read an article once about your group, when you guys were about to disband."

"You still remember? Wow."

__________________________

Olivia~

"Boy With Luv by BTS? It's their newest song." Yohan pressed the video and my stomach tightened. Pretend like you don't know, pretend like you don't know...

The iconic BigHit sound came on and I was just about ready to do their fanchant, but Yohan totally ruined the mood. My goodness Taehyung- holy mother of nuggets, those visuals and his deep voice got me dying already.

"What position do you like? Rapper, dancer or vocalist?" He asked me and I pretended to think for a while. That's an easy question.

"Why not all?" I like men who can do everything- Kim Yohan, I'm talking about you sweetie.

"I see." He smirked.

The chorus came on and I literally wanted to oh my my my right there. I pinched my arm to restrain myself from making a very bad decision.

"Love Shot by EXO." Fuck, not this one. I even learned the choreography with Tony... he has a thing for EXO.

I externally enjoyed the music while I suffered inside, wanting to freely jump up and down while yelling out the fanchats.

Maybe it's not such a good thing being friends with your idol. Especially not if they don't know that you fancy them.

"I'll also show you NCT, Wanna One, ATEEZ, SEVENTEEN and TXT." Why does it seem like he's showing me all the groups that I like? Can he read my mind? Oh gosh, I should stop talking to myself.

After a few more minutes of mental suffering, he patted my back and showed me one last video.

"B1UE, Atlas." Yohan smiled before putting up my most favourite music video up on the screen. Oh fuck, here we go.

My head sang along to each word of the song. I've streamed this all my life- I've already memorized each word, each placement of the members, the choreo, what they're wearing, etc.

"This song is nice." I bopped my head to the music. I put my hands inside my pockets to keep myself from wanting to pinch the screen whenever he came out.

"I've always wanted to be an idol. An athlete was my father's dream, but it wasn't mine. When I first debuted I was beyond happy, because I finally proved my dad wrong... but then we disbanded and that's when my life fell apart. I'm just hoping for a better future now."

"You can do it; I'll support you!" I looked at him and he smiled with wrinkles in the corner of his eyes. So adorable.

"Thank you."

___________________________

Olivia~

"What kind of fanfic are you reading? You should take a break from Wattpad- it's not healthy for your imagination and expectations." Tony teased me after I told him that Yohan's my coach.

"No, I'm serious!" I also told him about sleeping at his house and watching those music videos.

"No way. That's insane- how in the world?" He laid back and stared at me through the screen. "Don't go for him. He's way beyond your league."

"Excuse me? Honey, you're lucky that there's this screen against us- or else, I would have scraped your eyes out of your sockets!" Very descriptive? Oh well. "But you're right. I love him as an idol and I do have unrealistic thoughts at times, but I know where I stand."

__________________________

I ACTUALLY WATCHED ALL 4 EPS YESTERDAY OF PDX101 THAT I MISSED BWAHHAA

(My top 11 picks for debut in no specific order & ik lots of them won't make it sadly)

- Kim Yohan: I liked him since his intro vid bc I used to do Taekwondo and I thot he was so cool lmAo & yuh he's super talented

- Keum Donghyun: his dancing is no joke, he rlly has his own style. Bias wrecker alert, I love him . (If he doesn't make it shshs pls join CIX)

- Kim Mingyu: Very hardworking, he improved a lot in such a short amount of time. He sounds very intelligent when he talks & has a great personality overall.

- Cho Seungyoun: So fcking funny dgshhs and a very talented individual in general. I love UNIQ's songs:)

- Son Dongpyo: I love ARTBEAT dance covers and watched him even before PDX101. Such a great dancer

- Kim Wooseok: We all know he's good good good good good

- Song Yuvin: him too + very funny

- Choi Suhwan: VOCALS

- Nam Dohyun: makes me feel untalented sgshsh and he's so young goodnesS

- Lee Jinhyuk: good man, good artist, good everything

- Song Hyeongjun: HES SO CUTE HOW CAN I NOT LOVE HIM SKKS & his dancing is amazing

KSKSKKS YUH I LOVE ALL THE TRAINEES THIS SZN IT WAS SO HARD TO PICK A TOP 11 + ITS PROBS STILL GONNA CHANGE-

Song: 1ho — The Night is Getting Deep (그렇게 밤이 깊어가고)