43 | contract

Olivia~

"Are you planning on exposing him? I mean, he's done a lot of incredibly unforgivable things to you." Tony curiously asked.

"No I won't. As much as I feel like complete shit, I don't want to ruin somebody else's life. I know how important his career is to him, so I wouldn't want the public to think of him any worse. It won't make me happy- in fact, it would make me feel more guilty."

"You're too nice. Also, you've become so much more mature." He patted my head.

"I want to forget about him- everything, including the good memories. I don't want to hold onto anything anymore, I just want to forget about that chapter in my life."

"I'll be here to help you." Tony reassured me.

"I know," I genuinely smiled at him. "Do you remember Cha Junho? He really reminds me of you. During my time there, we really depended on each other during hard times."

"You should have just dated Junho then." He made a remark.

"What the hell, he's so young!" I hit Tony on the arm before chasing him down.

___________________________

Yohan~

I stared at the all the items Olivia left.

It's already been two weeks since I last saw her, but everything still feels so unreal. Her clothes still smell like her, the text messages she last sent to me still felt new... but it felt so empty.

It hurts. The fact that she left without even saying goodbye, or even just a small warning... it's all too sudden.

Since that dating rumour sparked up, many fans have left my side. Most of my fansites closed, our songs went down the charts, the amount of hate comments I've received is incredible. However, it's nothing compared to what they say about Olivia. Netizens can get so judgmental.

How is she holding up with this?

I wish I stayed by her side through it. Comforted her like she's always done to me, because I know that she needs it the most. Especially right now. Yeah, it's done me lots of damage- but I can't imagine how she's feeling.

I turned my back on her, now thousands of people are hurting her too.

It's not that I want to run away, but I really don't want to ruin my group's reputation- I know how hard they've worked, and I can't just let them fall again because of me. I'm responsible for my own actions.

The company has given me choices as to what I should say to the public. I could either confirm or deny. I don't see the point in lying though- I just wanna leave. This life has made me so toxic.

"So Yohan, what's your choice?" The CEO patiently waited as he asked.

"Can we end my contract?"

___________________________

Olivia~

"I know you don't want anything to do with him anymore, but you've really got to see this." Tony handed me his phone and I began reading the article.

[BREAKING] KPOP idol Kim Yohan leaves group X1 and YJS Entertainment, also confirmed dating rumours

The agency said on Friday that it has ended its contract with X1 member Kim Yohan after sparking up dating rumours with athlete, Olivia Li.

Kim Yohan and YJS Ent. have also confirmed the dating rumours.

"YJS Entertainment and Kim Yohan agreed to cancel our exclusive contract together. We sincerely thank the artists and fans who've been with us until now," the company said in a statement.

Since news leaked that he and Li are dating, Kim Yohan had been suspended from his group's promotional activities.

"Why would he do this?" I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. It's so easy to just deny everything- he even said it himself that it's easy to hide things.

"Maybe he's guilty; probably afraid of letting down his team. If I was in his situation, I would have done the same." Tony stated.

"He must be so lonely right now..."

"You're still sympathizing him? Olivia, he used you. Don't let him take another second of your life away from you."

___________________________

ANY PREDICTIONS ON WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?

Best one gets a shoutout;)

Song: Jeremy Zucker — comethru