23 | personal

Olivia~

I took out my key and inserted it into the whole, before the door opened by itself- causing me to bump into someone.

"Ouch!" I winced while rubbing my head.

"A g-girl?" The guy's eyes grew wide, while staring at me as if he's never seen someone the opposite sex before. Wait- Kang Minhee?

I looked behind him, and there the whole group is- staring at me. B1UE... in front of my eyes. This is not real- I'm dreaming. Wake up, Olivia.

I pinched myself... but they're still there.

"Is that your girlfriend? She's cute." Seungyoun patted Yohan's back, and he let out his signature smile. They all scoffed once Yohan came up to kiss me.

"Come join us! We bought a lot of food." Seungwoo waved his hands, then began cutting pieces of meat for Dongpyo. He placed the cut ones onto Dongpyo's plate, and stared at him with fatherly eyes.

"Yohan mentioned, you're a big fan of us?" Wooseok suddenly brought up and I nodded. Why'd he have to expose me like that... now I feel so awkward and intimated.

"Y-Yes." I nodded, still speechless. I still can't believe this is happening... sometimes I can't even believe that Yohan's my boyfriend, and now B1Ue- I mean X1's even in front of my eyes?

"She's really shy." Hangyul stared at me blankly. Oh my gosh... they're all even more handsome in personal. Their faces are so small, and they're all so tall- except Dongpyo.

"Is she? She's actually really loud. Especially when we go to karaoke rooms, she yells our songs-" I covered Yohan's mouth before he could expose me any further.

"I love you, but you're really irritating me right now- you know?" I gritted my teeth while glaring at him.

"Get married already." Dohyun snorted while enjoying his beloved pork ribs.

We spent the whole afternoon eating and getting to know each other a bit more. I feel so much more comfortable with them than in the beginning, and I definitely got to see more about them in a different light. They really are way different off camera- in a good way.

"It's already been a few years since our disbandment, but Dohyun's still underaged? We really will never get the chance to drink together." Seungyoun joked but nobody laughed.

"It's not my fault I'm young, unlike you." Dohyun gave him the finger and we all bursted out laughing. Seungyoun looks offended.

"Let's drink and exclude Dohyun." Junho winked and nodded. Last time I checked, Junho was still a baby too...

"Didn't you say Cha Junho's your bias?" Yohan whispered to me while crossing his arm like a jealous boyfriend.

"Mhh, yeah." I bluffed just to annoy him.

__________________________

Yohan~

Everyone fell asleep in the room, knocked out after drinking makgeolli (rice wine) and soju. Never underestimate the power of makgeolli- it'll for sure get you drunk.

Dongpyo mixed soju and Milkis together, which Dohyun didn't know about- he ended up drinking the whole thing, thinking it was just his favourite carbonated drink, and now here we are.

Liv and I drank only a bit, so we aren't as drunk as everyone else. We cleaned up the place after everyone fell asleep, luckily not having to clean up any puke.

"Let's go on a night walk... it might be the last time I can wonder freely." I pouted and so did Olivia. She grabbed my hand and we went down the elevator.

"I'll have to share you now." She cupped my face and gently placed her lips onto mine. The door opened, and Seungwoo got in- chucking at us. I forgot that he didn't get drunk too...

"Go on, love birds!" He winked before closing the door after we got out.

"Nation's father." Liv blurted and we both laughed. I mean, she's totally right.

We walked in the park, hand-in-hand while staring at the night sky. It feels great...

Do I really want to debut again?

"Don't give up on your dreams," Olivia suddenly uttered out of nowhere. "Whatever you're thinking- don't do it. Please be happy."

"Would I be happy though if I become an idol again? This right here is enough. I'm beyond happy." I smiled at her and she sadly stared at me.

"You've gone this far, will you let such a good opportunity come by? It's your choice though... just don't regret your decision."

___________________________

I hope Yohan recovers quickly from his injury. Get well soon bub:(

Song: AKMU (악동뮤지션) - Last Goodbye (오랜 오랜 )