31 | busy schedule

Yohan~

"I got this all for you!" Olivia pulled me onto the couch after my long warm shower. I feel extremely relaxed right now, and the sight of takeout food on the small living room table made me even happier.

I picked out a romance comedy film which looked interesting because of the thumbnail, and we both then proceeded into eating all the greasy food- not even paying attention to the movie.

"I really appreciate this." I wrapped my arms around her under the blankets. We took out all the comforters and stuff, and eventually made it into a cozy tent.

"I'm glad." She quickly pecked my lips, and we remained cuddling inside our blanket tent for as long as I could remember.

___________________________

Yohan~

It's been a few weeks since my ankle was sprained, and finally I get to perform again. Honestly though, I feel as if I'm lacking very much- since the other members have already performed at many events, meanwhile I didn't.

"Fortunately, your very first schedule overseas is KCON New York and LA. However, a few shows and reporters have contacted us asking to interview you guys while you're there. KCON is in two weeks, so now is definitely the time to study your linguistics." The marketing team showed us an outline of our schedule, and it's definitely packed. We'll be in America for a total of one month.

"Why aren't you getting ready?" Seungyoun patted my back as everyone grabbed their belongings. "We're eating out- don't tell me you're not coming?"

"I haven't practiced in a while. I'll just spend the night here." I muttered while changing into dance attire.

"You could do that next time- come on, have some fun sometimes!" He grabbed my arm but I shook it off.

"Didn't you hear what they said? We have two weeks before KCON. Heck, I already got a mouthful after being injured. There's not much time- I have to practice really hard."

__________________________

Olivia~

"Can you come to the company right now?" I recognized the voice of their manager right away. We talked swiftly, before I hurried my way to X1's company.

I was being watched by a couple of guards near the entrance, before the manager came in contact with me and finally got me inside the building. I sighed heavily as we walked through the long hallways towards the CEO's office.

"Are you Olivia Li?" Their CEO which I've only seen in pictures asked me. I began feeling all tense as I answered his questions. "Everyone here already knows that you and Yohan are together. I've also known since the beginning that the boys have helped you get inside the building."

"What is this about? Are you breaking us up?" I swallowed all my nervousness and decided to just go for it. Might as well be honest.

"I won't do that. Yohan's already going through so much, and it's even his second time debuting already. The dating ban should apply to everyone, but I'll let this pass since I know you have very positive effects on him. I just want you to be aware of the possible consequences."

"Of course. Yohan and I have talked about them since before he even signed the contract." I tried to avoid his eyes as much as possible.

"Well then, so you know about the risk? As long as you don't bring harm to any of my artists, then I'll let it slide. You two just have to be much more careful... I know that you went to their fansign event in Sangam and even showcon. Just know that one small mistake can end his whole career, and possibly ruin the whole group's image too."

"I understand. Also, that was my fault. Yohan had nothing to do with it... I won't do anything like that ever again," I sincerely explained. "I'll be here to support him, but I won't ever do anything that could possibly harm their group."

___________________________

I have dance practice until 6 later huhuh I just wanna go home and sleep uhh:(

Song: Sunset Rollercoaster — Vanilla