19 | affection

Olivia~

"How was your weekend?" Chaewon asked while we walked down the hallways after our last class.

"It was interesting. Yohan and I took care of his baby cousin, so I slept over there. I got to know him a little better, making me love him even more..." I blushed. "How about you?"

"That's so cute! I didn't really do much. I studied in the library with Mingyu, and I think I actually understand the new content. He's so good at teaching."

"Right? He knows everything," we complimented him. "So... are you two back together?"

"Huh? No way. Just friends... study buddies? Anyways, nothing like that. We're both just trying to focus on our studies." She confidently mentioned.

"Really? Even though he's waiting for you right there?" I pointed at the corner and Chaewon began to panic.

"Where? How do I look?" She turned around and took out the bb cushion from her bag. She retouched her makeup, before Mingyu poked her shoulder.

"Hello!" He happily greeted us. "Where are you guys going?"

"I'm going to the dojo for extra practice. Do you two wanna join? You know, exercise." I pretended to pant.

"No, I don't know what exercise is. What's that?" Mingyu teased me, making Chaewon laugh. They're honestly so cute together. They both look so pure.

"Fine then, don't." I rolled my eyes and loudly sighed.

"We're gonna go. Right, Mingyu?" Chaewon smirked.

"Uh- I'm not a sports type of person..." He carefully said but then received a glare from her right after. "But I'll go for you- I mean, with you."

Aww.

They're too cute.

__________________________

Yohan~

"Huh?" I tilted my head while trying to figure out why Mingyu and Chaewon's here.

"They're joining us today!" Liv jumped up and down.

"You just wanted to skip conditioning, didn't you?" I shook my head and she mischievously laughed. This girl, really... "Aight. Fifty pushups-"

"Already?" Mingyu's eyes grew.

"Drop on the floor, and do the fucking pushups!" I yelled and they all did so as I demanded. "Just kidding. Let's stretch first."

"You're too mean, Kim Yohan!" Chaewon started shaking her head.

"I'm just trying to break the ice. You two seem so awkward being together," And I oop- "I meant, you two look stiff."

"Okay." Mingyu looked at me in disbelief, totally knowing what I meant. They began stretching funnily, and I ended up wheezing.

Liv glared and me and copied the couple. Then we all did funny movements together... if anyone was looking from the outside window, they'd probably think we're a cult.

"Alright, here's some Taekwondo gear. Let's do some sparring." I made them wear the protective gear, before making them stand face to face.

"I can't do this..." Mingyu looked down and took off his helmet. "I don't wanna hurt her."

"It's just a game. Don't worry." Chaewon went up and patted him on the shoulder. She just looked at him in awe, showing that she's clearly intoxicated by him.

"Let's do something else... how about let's go on a date?" They both took off their gear, before Mingyu grabbed Chaewon's hand to get her out of the dojo. "Thanks! That was really fun."

"Alright, have fun on your date."

___________________________

Olivia~

"If it wasn't for that session, then when would Mingyu have asked her out again? We really did it this time." I gave Yohan a high five, when he suddenly then tackled me onto the ground.

"They'll be back together before you know it. How about let's focus on us this time..." He seductively stared at my lips, before leaning in and devouring it.

"You really love showing affection, don't you?" I mean, I don't mind at all.

"Just for you... because I love you." Yohan kissed my forehead, making my heart feel all fuzzy.

"I love you too." I mumbled against his clothed chest.

I wish it'll always stay like this.

___________________________

Song: RUEL - Face to Face