53 | passion

Olivia~

The day of our wedding finally came.

Everyone including X1 and Yohan's family came to Canada, just to attend. I'm a bit nervous but mostly excited- I've been waiting so patiently for this day to finally come.

"Wow..." my mom just stared at me with stars in her eyes while bawling. I called it. "Yohan is one lucky man."

"Right?" I looked at the mirror and took a deep breath. I actually look pretty today... I've never felt so confident.

We finished up, rushing a bit towards the end because of the time- we finally finished and headed towards the venue.

Olivia, this is your day. You got this.

I came through the huge door, and everyone immediately looked at me in admiration. The veil above my head prevented me from clearly seeing the guests' faces, but their presence made me extremely happy. As I got closer to the altar, I noticed Yohan in the corner- tears flowing down his face, along with a bright smile.

I'm actually gonna marry the love of my life.

The process worked like any other wedding, at the end we got to say our vows and share our first kiss as husband and wife. It's the best feeling ever.

"Mine." Yohan interlocked his fingers with mine as we came running down the aisle. I jumped into his arms and he then carried me all the way outside.

We had a banquet, of course. The food tasted amazing, X1 performed which made me so emotional, Yohan made me a short film which had me crying like a bitch... yes, I had the best time of my life.

"We're married?" I asked Yohan. My mind still couldn't process what was happening.

"We're married."

___________________________

[WARNING: Smut. Depression. Please don't read if you don't feel comfortable with any of those]

Olivia~

"I've been waiting so long for this," Yohan unzipped the back of my gown and let it slip down smoothly. "Do you want a boy or a girl?"

"I want both." I began unbuttoning his top, exposing his perfectly built body.

All mine.

"Then I guess nobody's sleeping tonight." He kissed me softly but passionately, slowly putting his hands inside my underwear.

"Don't hesitate, just go for it." I told him and he suddenly carried me towards the bed. He took his necktie and tied my hands together with it.

"Your wish is my command." Yohan put a satin blindfold around my eyes, making me see nothing but darkness. I suddenly felt his tongue hit my hot core, making me squeal in surprise. He ate me out like never before, turning me into an animal.

A weird device suddenly hit me, and only then did I realize that it's a vibrator- he really did come prepared. He then placed three fingers inside at full speed, making me scream in pleasure.

"Fuck... this is making me want you even more." I moaned very seductively. Yohan pulled the blindfold right off and harshly marked me his.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to unbutton his pants. Call me impatient, but I've also been wanting him for so long. We didn't do it for a month, just so that there's something we could look forward to.

I finally freed myself from the necktie, and positioned my opening onto his hard on. He suddenly jolted it in me and I got startled.

"Move your hips." Yohan whispered into my ear. I tried slowly at first, but it goes in so deeply that I could actually see it penetrating through me. He thrusted to help me, but today I wanted to prove to him that I can be top too.

"Don't move." I bit his ear and he nodded obediently. I began to circle my hips around, which seemed to make him go crazy. I changed my speed and intensity, that all could be heard in the hotel room was our passionate moans and skin slapping.

"B-Babe, I'm gonna fill you up." He began to shake and so did I.

"Go ahead." I kissed his cheek and he then began to grunt. Our movements began to get all sloppy, and he suddenly came inside of me.

__________________________

Next week is the last week for this book:((((

Song: DAN (다운) — 마지막 (live hall) (prod. by N O V E L)