21 | number one

Yohan~

"I'm glad you moved in with me. Great choice," I smiled while helping Olivia unpack her belongings. I'm ready to make so many more memories with her. "We're technically married."

"W-What?" She looked at me in shock.

"You know... we live together now. We're gonna do housework and stuff. We'll know everything about each other, our habits, strengths and weaknesses. I might even get you pregnant-"

"What the heck!" Liv chased me around our penthouse, slippers in hand. "No babies yet..."

"Fine. I'll wait for you to graduate, then we can get married behind my company's back. Then we can have babies. Sounds like a great plan to me." I pulled the hem of her shirt, and she then fell on top of me.

"You wanna marry me?" She giggled while blushing like a tomato.

"Of course." I stared deeply into her eyes and felt consumed by them. Before I know it, I already placed my lips onto hers. We made out for a while, before I pulled away and stared at her again.

"Don't forget about me when you're famous. I'm your number one fan, and I'll always support you. I'll buy all your merch and go to your concerts." She joked.

"Of course. You don't even have to buy them, I'll just give them to you for free. I'll make sure you get my photo card though... not Junho's," I rolled my eyes. "You'll get backstage pass and front row tickets to all my concerts."

"No, that's so unfair to my fellow fangirls. I don't want to have any advantages because I'm dating the Kim Yohan of X1... I'm gonna go to the PC bang and compete with other fans for the tickets, I'll line up at every event and wait until six pm kst for the release of your albums. I'll even enter the fansign draws." Liv listed enthusiastically.

I chuckled at her uplifting words. It somehow comforted me, knowing that I have one fan who's always going to be there for me. I quickly pecked her lips, and her eyes shot up.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" I sighed, knowing that this girl's got me under her spell.

"Everyday," she brushed her fingers through my hair. "I'll tell you that too. Even when you're travelling to the other side of the world... I love you."

___________________________

Olivia~

I brushed my teeth after eating breakfast, getting ready to commute. Yohan came in the washroom and pulled down his pants to urinate.

"I'm using the washroom first!" I said unclearly since I still have a toothbrush in my mouth.

"You're not using the toilet though. Continue what you were doing- don't look." He smirked before I heard the dripping sound.

"You're already too comfortable." I rolled my eyes before putting on some lip tint.

"If I'm too comfortable already, then I would have let you look." Yohan laughed his ass off. He's so immature.

"I will never look. Not in a million years," I blurted even though I already saw... "Okay, I'm going now! See you later."

"Goodbye kiss!" He whined like a child.

"Wash your hands first." I crossed my arms and waited for him to do so.

"Stay safe out there," Yohan kissed my forehead. "I'm going to the company today, to finalize some stuff. Let's go eat out with Mingyu and Chaewon after your classes."

__________________________

Yohan~

"Three years no dating policy? As if this would apply to you," Seungyoun teased me. "Kim Yohan- the ultimate idol playboy."

"Shut up, hyung. You do it too." I hit his back and he wheezed.

"You got anyone right now? Care to share?" He asked playfully but I just stayed silent. "I guess I'll just wait. There's lot of hot rookies right now- but not the underaged ones, I swear! I don't want to get arrested. Again."

"Of course," I shook my head. "Yeah, I'm in a serious relationship. We live together, and I'm definitely keeping this one for a long time."

"This lucky girl hit the jackpot. In what chances has Kim Yohan actually fallen in love with someone? It's a miracle," Seungyoun suddenly squinted at me. "Is she an idol? From a big group?

"Nope. She's a student at KNSU, and was actually one of my Taekwondo interns. You might think she's nothing special- although she's very important to me. I love everything about her."

"Probably because it's your first time dating a commoner after only dating idols. I don't want to be that person... but I think you're not gonna last very long." He whistled.

"You're wrong about that."

__________________________

Thoughts on this story so far?

Song: HENRY (헨리) — Fall In Luv