11 | top secret

Olivia~

"Can I ask why you wanted to go out with me?" I questioned Mingyu while we walked around Han River.

"Why does one ask a girl out?" He chuckled and suddenly faced me. "I wanna get to know you. You seem cool, and I like you."

My eyes grew wide and my mouth hanged open. Someone likes me? For once in my life- somebody wants to get to know me? This is a miracle.

"Oh." What the fuck, Olivia. What the heck does that mean? Say something else, you idiot.

"Are you interested? I've never really had a girlfriend before, so I might seem a little awkward... but I'll learn." Mingyu put both of my hands in his.

Am I stupid for not wanting to go out with him? I've literally been into him ever since I got here, plus he's perfect... why can't I make myself say yes? It's so simple.

"I'm sorry... but I think we should just stay as friends." I suddenly felt like I stabbed my own self. Why did I just reject the Kim Mingyu?

"As cliché as this sounds, I've never really thought of you as a friend... but if you really don't feel the same, then it's okay. I don't wanna see you suffer because of me."

"Don't say that. You're literally the best person I've ever met, and your future someone will be beyond lucky to have you. Fighting!" I smiled and he did the same.

"Wow, that rejection wasn't too bad. Thanks!" He laughed and suddenly pulled out a book from his backpack. "Here's the notes, by the way."

"Thank you, I'll give it back as soon as possible!" I safely put it away and we continued walking.

"Do you like Yohan?" Mingyu suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"Mmh, yeah..." I smiled to myself. What a delulu bitch you are, Olivia! Your oppar will never love you back. "Can I tell you something? But it's like top secret."

"Ooh, spill." He went closer to me and I began whispering into his ear.

"I'm a big fan of B1UE, and Yohan is my ultimate bias. I have all his merch back in Canada." I carefully said, making sure nobody else could hear.

"Really?" He jumped and started clapping. "That's the best thing I've ever heard, oh my goodness. You must be living the life- I mean, you made out with your UB!"

"Shh, be quiet..." I looked around. "If Yohan finds out about that, I'm over. He will think I'm some sasaeng, and he'll run away from me." I explained to him.

"Alright, I promise..." We pinky-promised each other and he continued laughing. "But seriously, you two seem awfully close. Have you started developing feelings for him? Not as your idol, but as a special someone."

"Of course. I definitely see him differently now. Everything aired on TV and online was sugarcoated, while in reality I get to see the real him. I feel like the luckiest fangirl ever, and I must be... but I really do like him. For real."

__________________________

Yohan~

I anxiously sat in my bed, waiting for Liv's text. I've been so paranoid ever since Mingyu asked Liv out, even though I don't own her or anything. She likes him and I should be happy for them.

"I'm so lazy." I accidentally saw myself at the side mirror and decided to get up. Maybe a few laps would clear my head.

I went downstairs and took off my shirt before going into the pool. Luckily, nobody's here today so I get the whole space to myself. However, it feels rather lonely and empty.

And I still can't stop thinking about her.

The first time we kissed behind my father's dojo, when she fell on top of me during sparing, even when she told me that she was a big fan of me. Liv has such weird charms that I can't help but love so much.

I need her before I go insane.

I got out of the pool and pressed the first number on my contacts- Olivia. I want her more than anything else, and I don't care if it's been too fast.

"Hello? What's up?" Liv immediately answered my call after one ring.

"I need you. Come here quickly." I panted while losing control over my own words.

___________________________

MY ULT DIDN'T MAKE IT BUT ITS OK BC HE'S IN GOOD HANDS, PLUS *cough* BY9 *COUGH*. ANYWAYS, CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT MADE IT!!!! SUCH A GREAT LINEUP^_^

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOHAN, OUR CENTRE! SOOO PROUD OF HIM:)

Song: AB6IX (에이비식스) — Friend Zone