20 | debut date

Yohan~

"Can you come to the company real quick?" My old manager contacted me, making me feel hella confused.

"Yeah, I'll be there." I grabbed my stuff and took the subway to get there really fast. I walked down the old alleyway, bringing back nostalgic memories during my trainee days.

I noticed a few black vans and cars parked outside, so it was kind of difficult to squeeze in and stuff. The staff there still know me, and they nicely greeted me good morning.

I arrived to the top floor, where everyone else is gathered. All the other members from my previous group came, and we're actually complete again after disbandment.

"I'll make this very quick, since I know that some of you have busy schedules..." the CEO of another company came in and handed us each a piece of paper. "I'd like to re-debut your whole group under my company with fresh new concepts. You all are still quite young, so we can definitely make this work."

I looked at the contract in daze. Debuting again? Under a pretty big company too...

"The new group will be called X1. It will consist all eleven of you, if each of you agree. We've already got everything planned from debut date, to schedules in both Korea and overseas television shows. The management team and I are very confident about this."

"How long will you give us to think?" Han Seungwoo asked. It would definitely be a harder decision for him, since he's also a part of another group called VICTON.

"I'll give you a week. By next Sunday, the contracts should be signed. Think wisely- our company gives a lot of benefits. Your group would easily rank number one in charts."

___________________________

Olivia~

"They want to debut our group again," Yohan explained to me all about the contract and stuff. "You won't be mad if I do it, right?"

"Why would I be? That's so exciting!" I support any of his decisions, and honestly B1UE coming back is one of my own biggest dreams that I thought could never even happen.

"I won't get to spend as much time with you anymore, since now I'll be travelling a lot. Also, we can't go out in public because of the dating ban." He tucked some hair behind my ears then looked straight into my eyes.

"I'll support you with whatever choice you make. This whole re-debuting opportunity doesn't always happen... whatever is best for you, I'll cheer you on." I smiled widely and he chuckled.

"How about you move in with me? That's the only way we can successfully be together."

___________________________

Olivia~

"What happened with you and Mingyu that day?" I asked Chaewon and she blushed.

"Like he said... we went on a date." She looked away all shyly.

"I need details. Where did you guys go and all that? C'mon, I tell you everything." I pouted and crossed my arm.

"We just went PC gaming, then had chimaek (chicken + beer) right after. He's really lightweight, and it's actually very funny. We told each other anything that was bothering us, and things we've kept to ourselves all these past years... that he still loves me..."

"We been knew... and you? What did you tell him?" I began to get all excited.

"That I love him too," Chaewon looked down and smiled to herself. "It was very cringey and awkward, we both actually felt super uncomfortable. However, after we confessed to each other- it was like something else. We watched the fireworks together, and somehow got closer."

"So... are you back together now?"

"Little by little. Getting there..." She giggled, earning a loud sigh from me. "How about you and Yohan?"

"He wants me to move in with him," I rest my head onto the table. "I totally understand his reasoning... but it's definitely something to think about. It's further away from university, rent is much more expensive, and what if we just get too comfortable with each other? What if he gets bored of me..."

"That won't happen. He wants to spend time with you, and that's the only way he can. Plus, he won't be home very much... as a former idol, it's super rare for us to even get resting days. At the end, it's still your choice."

"I'll think about it..."

___________________________

SO EXCITED FOR X1 DEBUT SKSK AHHHH ITS GETTING SO CLOSE

Song: ATEEZ (에이티즈) — Light