52 | thank you

Olivia~

My last semester in business school went by faster than usual, mostly because of Yohan's presence. He always helped me with my studies and really supported me through everything. I also told him about my dream dojo, and he immediately told his dad about it. They're both planning to help make my dream project come true.

Now that I've come think of it, we've already been back together for almost a year... crazy to think that I fall even more in love with him as each day goes by.

"You look stunning!" Yohan began to check me out with my new dress on. The graduation ceremony is in a couple of hours, and I'm really trying my best to look presentable.

"I'm finally gonna get my diploma... I'm so excited! Then we'll finally get married." I jumped onto his waist and he lifted me up against the wall.

"It's really tempting when my fiancée looks this good," he stated while staring deep into my eyes. "Don't make that face, hun..."

"H-Hey, you're so horny all the time. Wait until after... I already did my hair and makeup." I looked down all flustered.

"You're so cute! Gosh, I love you." Yohan kissed my cheek before putting me down.

"I hate you." I flicked his forehead then ran away. My mom was getting all teary eyed as I went down the stairs.

"My baby girl's all grown up now." She hugged me and cried on my shoulders. Now it makes me wonder how she'll react during my wedding...

"I'll always be your baby." I reassured her.

We arrived at the venue and I was told to go backstage with the other graduates. Minutes later, we went out in alphabetical order and the crowd cheered so hard.

The whole ceremony felt very emotional. Come to think of it, I spent almost four years with these people. I grew quite close to some of them despite my awkward nature.

"Olivia Li, bachelors degree in business. Graduation with honors." The dean handed me a diploma and medal. It's still amazing how I got honors even though I'm really stupid.

I could hear my loved ones screaming from the right side of the theatre, and I immediately waved at them. I got a few pictures with the dean, then my turn was over. We sat for another hour and then a few more speeches, one by Yunseong who earned the Governor General's Award- meaning he has the highest point average within our batch. He really deserves it.

"Congratulations, graduates!" We all threw our caps up into the air, knowing that we're finally done school forever. What an achievement.

"I'm so proud of you! You've worked so hard." Yohan handed me a bouquet of flowers, then embraced me really tightly.

"Thank you!" I kissed his cheek and it left a red mark. I totally forgot about my lipstick... I took my handkerchief and wiped it away.

We took a few pictures, then decided to go eat at a fancy restaurant right after. Of course, Tony's included too- he's technically like my brother.

"To Olivia's future!" We raised up our glasses filled with white wine, then clicked them together.

"To my future." I looked at Yohan and smiled.

___________________________

Yohan~

We got the license for Liv's business and all that, so we wasted no time and immediately began with the construction. For the most part, we also got to design the interior of the dojo.

"I love it!" She squealed while looking at the blue print.

"Your father must be so proud of you." I held her hand and she nodded.

"Thanks for everything." She began to feel all shy, so I couldn't help but get all flustered around her too.

"You don't have to thank me for anything. You're the one who's worked so hard to make all of this come true." I tucked away the hair flying across her face.

"I couldn't have done it without your support." Liv rested her head onto my lap then closed her eyes.

"I'll support you with anything." I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

___________________________

Song: Airman (공기남) — Inception (인셉션) feat. 1ho, Chan