51 | flower boy

Yohan~

Olivia invited me over for dinner, and when I tell you I'm hella nervous...

I chose to wear a dress shirt along with nice pants, paired it with black shoes and a light beige jacket. I think it looks very decent- not too over the top. I bought two bouquet of flowers, one for Liv and the other for her mom. Also some cute pastries that Olivia loves.

"Hello!" She hugged me after opening the door.

"I'm so nervous." I said while handing her the bouquet along with a box of sweets.

"Don't be," she reassured me. "It'll take time- she even made you some food!"

I went inside and her mom is cooking Chinese food in the kitchen. I bowed down to her, and she kinda glared at me. Liv took the flowers for her mom and arranged them perfectly into an antique vase.

"Is there anything you'd like me to help with?" I toughed up and asked.

"Ah, yes. The pots over there are very hot and heavy... if you can take them to the table, that would be great. Be careful." She handed it to me and I did exactly as instructed.

"Mama, call us over when you're done!" Olivia grabbed my hand and we ran to her room. She took out a binder from under her bed, then began flipping through it. Photo cards. Very many of them.

"Ew." I saw her collection of my face and I cringed. Who ever thought that thick under-eye black liner looked good? Plus, those outfits looked awful.

"Hey, I used to put these cards behind my phone!" She took out one and handed it to me. "When I got back here, I asked my mom and Tony to throw away all my merch. Then I totally forgot about this binder."

"How'd you find it?" I curiously asked her. It's cool how she still has them.

"I was trying to grab a box from above my closet, then it suddenly fell on my head. I got a little bump on my head after, but it was totally worth it." She shook herself and I laughed.

"I have a question for you." I suddenly thought of something I've been curious about for the past three years.

"Go ahead." Olivia immediately gave her full attention to me.

"When you left... why didn't you say anything to the media? I mean, you could have literally talked shit about me, expose me to the public, even file a lawsuit- why didn't you?"

"Oh, I definitely did talk shit about you. Only to Tony, Yunseong and my mom though..." she pressed her lips into a line. "I didn't really see the point of it. Like, I wouldn't gain anything from it? I didn't want anyone else to feel the pain that I received. As a fangirl, scandals are pure nightmares. I also thought you were gonna deny the news, because I saw just how much you loved to perform... I didn't wanna ruin that for you."

"I love you."

"You're so random..." she laughed and her eyes twinkled.

"Why don't you say it back to me?" I pouted and suddenly picked her up from the floor.

"Maybe next time." Liv rest her forehead against mine. We both fell onto her bed and I began kissing her cheeks softly.

"I love you so much." I playfully bit her soft cheeks because they're so fluffy.

"Fine, alright... I lo-"

"The food is ready!" Her mom aggressively knocked on the door, and we immediately repelled like two negatively charged magnets.

We went downstairs and sat ourselves around the table. Her mom handed me a bowl full of rice, and she began putting lots of food on it. I thanked her.

"Wow... it tastes just like my mom's cooking. I love it!" I complimented her very honestly. I'm somewhat feeling home sick, but it's also something I'm used to.

"I cook much better than my daughter, right?" She raised up an eyebrow at me. Damn it, she knows about that too?

I stood up from my seat and bowed all the way down on the floor. If Olivia's the answer here, then there's no boundaries- I'd literally do anything for her.

"I'm very sorry for what I've done to your daughter. I've always thought of marrying her, but after losing her that mindset just strengthened. I lost my mind when she left me... I knew I wanted nothing else but to just be with her. So if I've done something wrong in the past, I regret it and I'm still trying to learn from it. I won't make the same mistake twice, and I promise to take care of your daughter always. I love her very much."

"Go eat up, son in law. You need to be healthy!" She then smiled brightly. "You can call me mom too. We're family now."

__________________________

Two weeks left for this book:( Also, I miss X1 so much huhuh

Song: SURL () — Dry Flower