22 | love songs

Olivia~

"Starting from tomorrow, we can't be seen together anymore. It's when they release the articles saying that B1UE's coming back..." Yohan carefully explained to me. "Let's go on one last date today."

"Really? Okay!" We both got up from bed and started getting ready. He didn't really mention where we're going, so I just wore casual attire. Yohan wore a large grey hoodie and some black pants, then put a mask over his face.

"Just in case." He blurted and I nodded.

We went on a subway towards some park Yohan's been dying to go to. It's currently autumn- a bit chilly outside, making the leaves start to fall.

When we finally arrived at the park, there were barely any people there- probably because of the weather. Yohan pulled me to an even more private area, where we could see an overview of Seoul.

It felt like a scenario right out of a k-drama. It's perfect.

"The company asked us all to write a song, and they'll pick the best ones to use as B-side tracks. I wrote whenever I was home alone... and I actually wanted to surprise you until the album came out, but I don't think I can wait. Plus, I want you to be the first person to hear it- especially since I wrote it for you."

My mind went blank at what he said. A song... for me? This is unreal.

Yohan took out his phone and connected his earphones to it. He handed me one and we both listened in silence, as we stared at Seoul from above.

It's a ballad with lyrics that sound like a love letter.

The lyrics encourage me to be happy even when he's not there anymore, and how I should listen to the song everyday so that I can hear his "it's okay's" and "I'll be there for you" even when he's far away... I couldn't help but cry. All the things that concerned me, he mentioned in the song with a solution. My mind is finally at ease, and Yohan has my whole heart.

"Thank you so much. For everything." I rest my head on his shoulders as we listened to the song once again.

___________________________

Yohan~

"The song is really good. You must have been inspired while writing it..." the CEO disapprovingly mentioned while listening to the song with the management team. "I like it though. Let's add yours, Seungyoun's, Wooseok's and Seungwoo's songs into the album."

"How about mine..." Dohyun pouted.

"It's about pork ribs." Eunsang whisper-shouted.

"Shut up, Eunsang. You don't even understand anything we say to you. I think Dohyun's song was really good... even though it was just about pork ribs..." Wooseok pointed out.

"I love anything!" Dongpyo smiled sweetly at everything.

"The title song. You guys all like it?" The CEO asked, and we all nodded in agreement as we listened to Flash. "Alright. For the choreo, I hired someone to help out. It's mostly gonna be Hangyul and Hyeongjun, right?"

"Yes, sir." They replied in sync.

"Junho and Minhee... I'll promote you two in a show. At least a few of you need to have guesting's in a few shows before re-debut," he sat back and sighed. "It's all good now. We just need to prepare then for the launch."

"We already have all the designs and prototypes for the concept. You guys just need to look it over and tell me what you think about it," one of the staffs said. "And we need to take your measurements for the costumes."

"Also, last thing. I've rented a dorm for your group. It's in Gangnam- much more closer to the broadcasting areas. You have a choice if you want to move in or not."

I've already spent my life way too long with these boys, and I'd rather go down a cleaner route this time. Of course I'm staying with my girlfriend.

After the meeting, we got our measurements done then they decided to come over to my place for dinner.

__________________________

CONGRATS TO X1 FOR THEIR AMAZING DEBUT!!! I'm totally in love with the MV and just the whole album in general skksks I can't wait till my albums arrive ahhhh<333

Song: X1 (엑스원) — It's Okay (괜찮아요)
(WAITED SO LONG TO DO THIS AHAHA IM UGLEE CRYN)