chapter seven.

Stiles had went to the hospital so he could see the body of the boy Lydia had found, and he had left Ella home because he did not want her to see the the traumatizing figure of the body cold, with powder, and any old bites or scratch marks or anything that could've killed the boy. Even if Ella had seen many other traumatic scenes, he still wanted her to be back at home. He said he'd call her if he went anywhere else, then he pressed a kiss to her forehead, left her his jacket, then walked out of the house. And so Ella was left alone, walking around the house in her pajama shorts and white crop top and gray knee high socks. Her messy hair was everywhere, and her glasses were balanced on her nose, almost slipping as she did a dance whilst she drank orange juice. Ella looked down at the gallon and shrugged, taking it and the whole package of 'Chips Ahoy!' cookies. She walked up the stairs and into her room, walking to her television and turning it on, using the remote to go onto the Netflix app on her PS3.

She fell onto her bed, placing the gallon of orange juice and cookies in front of her, doing a dance as she put on the show 'Girl Meets World.' Daniella plopped a cookie into her mouth, drinking orange juice right after. She made a duck face as she watched her show, looking over to the framed picture of her and Scott. Daniella sat on Scott's neck, one arm in the air and her other hand holding a bottle of beer. The picture took place at the beach during last summer, when Daniella was trying her best to make Scott forget about Allison. Apparently, it didn't work out very well. Scott had a wide smile on his face, his hands gripping Daniella's thighs to keep her balanced. Daniella sighed, looking back at her show to see Lucas cradling Maya's face in his hands. Ella rolled her eyes and turned off the tv, she didn't want to feel more single than she already felt.

"We let the waters rise. ." Ella trailed off, "We drifted to survive. I needed you to stay. . But I let you drift away. My love where are you? My love where are you?" Ella closed her eyes, she didn't want to be one of those girls in the sad musicals that cried over a boy as she sang a sad love song, but tonight, tonight was an exception. "Whenever you're ready," Ella whispered, "Whenever you're ready. Can we, can we surrender? Can we, can we surrender? I surrender." 'What would I be surrendering, though?' Ella thought to herself. 'Why can't he see me the way I see him? There's nothing special about me, I know. But isn't Allison the same? Wait, she's a confident hunter, and she's beautiful. . and kind. . and confident– damn it.' "No one will win this time. I just want you back. I'm running to your side, Flying my white flag, my white flag. My love where are you? My love where are you?" 'Will he ever love me the way I love him? I doubt it.' Ella walked to her mirror and pursed her lips, taking in her appearance.

'I mean, I look horrible with my glasses,' Ella took off her glasses and placed them on her vanity, 'All the beautiful colored eyes in the world, and I get stuck with this color? And my lips, my lips look like they've been stained by strawberry juice. Am I too skinny? I eat constantly but I don't gain anything. He knows that. Maybe it's because of my scars? Did that scare him off? Wait, but he kissed my wrists. Wasn't that like a big thing back in the old days?' "Whenever you're ready. Whenever you're ready. Can we, can we, surrender? Can we, can we, surrender? I surrender."

Daniella licked her lips, closing her eyes and sighing. 'I just want Stiles home now.'

A little while later, Stiles arrived back home and immediately made his way to his sisters room. He saw her on her bed, chugging down orange juice straight out of the gallon. "Pass it over," he said as he sat down beside her. Ella passed him the gallon and he immediately finished the rest of it. "So, What did you see?" Ella asked.

Stiles sighed, "Well, it wasn't Boyd and Erica who killed the boy from the pool. And Heather? Yeah, she was, um. Well, let's just say that we need to add 'human sacrifices' to the things that go on in Beacon Hills." "Human sacrifices?" Ella asked with a mouthful of cookie. "Yeah, Heather and the boy from the pool had the same injuries: strangled, throat slashed, and head bashed in. And there was recently two girls, a couple, one of the girls went missing on the night she was supposed to have her first time with her girlfriend. All three people; virgins," Stiles explained.