chapter sixty two.

Ella had changed into a pair of NIKE Pro's that she had left at Scott's a while back and a white t-shirt. She walked down the stairs, seeing both Liam and Scott speaking together in the kitchen. She walked into the kitchen, hearing their conversation. "I'm not like you," Liam said sadly, looking at the floor. "Not yet," Scott said. "I don't mean I'm not strong or I'm never gonna learn how to be in control. I mean everything else. You and your friends try to protect everyone. Have you been whole this the whole time? I mean, how are you all still alive?" Liam asked, Ella walking up to him and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Not all of us are," Ella said, shining her white eyes. Ella had told Liam what they had meant and how they would change again if she failed to protect him or anyone else. Liam gave her a sad expression, sighing lightly. "Let me at least take you home," Scott said, holding Ella's extra helmet out towards Liam. Liam nodded and gave Ella a hug before walking outside. "What's going on?" Ella asked, furrowing her brows. "Kira found Brett. They're fine but I've got to go," Scott said, placing a hand on Ella's arm. Ella gulped lightly, "More assassins?" Scott nodded, leaning down to place a kiss on Ella's lips, "I love you." "I love you too," Ella whispered as he walked out of the door.

Ella turned and walked back up the stairs and into Scott's room, holding up a framed picture of the two of them. Ella fell back into Scott's bed, seeing the many pictures that he had of the two of them together. Then she looked over to his desk where his laptop laid, seeing a white canvas with pictures of her in the shape of a heart. She smiled wide as she stood back up and walked over to it, lifting it up.

"I look and stare so deep in your eyes,

I touch on you more and more every time.

When you leave I'm begging you not to go,

Call your name two, three times in a row.

Such a funny thing for me to try to explain

How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame, yeah.

'Cause I know I don't understand,

Just how your love can do what no one else can.

Got me looking so crazy right now,

Your love's got me looking so crazy right now.

Got me looking so crazy right now,

Your touch got me looking so crazy right now.

Got me looking so crazy right now,

Got me hoping you'll page me right now.

Your kiss got me hoping you'll save me right now.

Looking so crazy in love's

Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love.

When I talk to my friends so quietly

Who he think he is?

Look at what you've done to me,

Tennis shoes, don't even need to buy a new dress.

If you ain't here; ain't nobody else to impress.

It's way that you know what I thought I knew.

It's the beat my heart skips when I'm with you.

But I still don't understand

Just how your love can do what no one else can.

Got me looking so crazy right now,

Your love's got me looking so crazy right now.

Got me looking so crazy right now,