chapter thirty two.

Ella looked at the clock on her phone, a large grin plastering itself on her face. She jolted up, walking to her closet and instantly changing into a pair of black leggings and a gray T-shirt before running out of her room at the exact same time Stiles ran out of his. "Halloween!"

"Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do," Stiles said, Ella holding the flashlight and shining it around the boys' locker room. "Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?" Scott asked, Ella rolling her eyes. "We do this for Coach," Stiles replied. "I thought we did this to Coach," Scott said. "Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it," Stiles said. Ella took the phone from Stiles, "Scott, if you do not get down here than I'm breaking up with you." Scott groaned, "But it's the middle of the night, babe." Ella raised her brows, "Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, Stiles and I will literally destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two–" the twins turned and fell to the ground when they got scared by Scott's glowing red eyes. Scott smiled, "One." "I hate you," the twins said simultaneously.

"It's Halloween bitches!" Ella shouted as she jumped off the Jeep, waving her hands around wildly. Ella then turned, seeing her brother running up to Scott, Ethan, and Aiden. Ella sighed and ran up, standing beside Scott. "Yeah," Stiles said, "Absolutely not. That's hilarious though." "You came to us for help," Ethan said, "We helped." Ella glared at him, crossing her arms over her chest, "You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping." "In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive," Stiles added. "Why would I say yes?" Scott asked. "We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no," Aiden smirked.

Isaac then walked up beside Ella, "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Aiden growled, eyes blue and fangs sharp, "You want to try?" Isaac nodded, beginning to step up but Ella gripped his wrist, stopping him from moving any farther. Isaac turned to Ella then back to Aiden, he lightly smiled and moved backwards. "Sorry, but they don't trust you," Scott eyed, "And neither do I." Scott then walked through them, Isaac following them Stiles behind Isaac. Ella glared at the twins, "I hope you guys have a bad Halloween!" She then stomped her way towards her friends and boyfriend, Scott laughing as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Ella, did you really dress up to school?" Isaac asked. Stiles groaned, "Yes, yes she did. She made me drive her to the mall so she can find all the things she needed. This is just her costume for right now." "For right now?" Isaac asked. "What even are you?" Scott asked. Ella stopped in her tracks, "It's who, am I, Okay? I am Newt aka Isaac Newton from The Maze Runner! Is it not obvious? I asked and they said I couldn't bring a fake machete so, that's why it's not that obvious." "You were going to bring a machete?" Scott asked with his eyebrows raised. "It's fake!" Ella laughed. "What's your outfit for tonight?" Isaac asked.

Ella pursed her lips, winking at Isaac before walking ahead of them. "Why did she wink at you?" Stiles and Scott asked Isaac. Isaac shrugged, "Mm-hmm." Scott turned the way his girlfriend was skipping, "Why did you wink at Isaac?" Ella ran into the school, catching a roll of toilet paper in her hand, pointing to the boy who had thrown it at her, "Nice try, Carter!" Ella then threw the toilet paper roll at the boy, laughing maniacally. Isaac looked at Scott who was watching Ella run after her guy friends, throwing rolls of toilet paper at them whilst laughing wildly, "Whats up with Ella?"