chapter twenty six.

"Scott McCall, If I fall and break something, you're paying my medical bills," Ella groaned, holding her arms out. Scott had his hand covering Ella's eyes, his other hand on the small of her back to lead her to their destination. "You're not going to fall, Daniella. I got you," he assured, laughing. "Why're you laughing? If you weren't lying then you wouldn't be laughing," Ella said, pointing at where she thought he was. In reality, Scott was on the other side of her. He shook his head, "I'm laughing at how much you don't trust me. Should I even be laughing at that? No, never mind. Just– trust me, okay?"

"That's what everyone says before they get lead somewhere then they all die! I don't wanna die! I'm barely sixteen! I have my whole life ahead of– whoa." Ella's eyes were uncovered to see the beautiful sight in front of her. A beautiful beach sunset. The sight of everything took Ella's breath away, tears stinging her eyes. "Why're you crying, princess?" Scott chuckled, lifting her head up to look at him. "No one has ever done anything like this for me," Ella smiled, a tear running down her cheek. Scott wiped it away, "Well, I'm lucky to have been the first. Now come on, the pizza is going to get cold."

Ella chuckled as Scott pulled her onto the wooden platform, Scott sitting on one side, Ella sitting on the other. Ella felt the pillows she was on, looking out at the candles that were beside the large purple tent, "We're camping?" "Yup, Scott said, opening up a pizza box to reveal a large pepperoni pizza, "Dig in!" Ella laughed before taking a slice and biting into it, after she had taken a picture of a smiling Scott in the candlelight and saving it as her lockscreen. She hummed in satisfaction, nodding her head as she looked out the waves that crashed against the shore. "How come I didn't know that you were such a romantic?" Ella teased.

Scott laughed, putting down his pizza, "I don't know, I can be when I really want to, and I wanted to do this for you." "You don't know how special I feel right now, Scott," Ella smiled. Scott admired how Ella looked beside the candles, her smile wide and tears falling from her eyes, yet she looked incredibly beautiful. Scott reached over the pizza and wiped her tear away, "Come on, finish this up so we can go lay down."

Ella nodded and continued to eat her pizza, doing a dance to the music that Scott had began to play from his phone. When Ella went to change the song, she saw the picture that he had of her as his lock screen. Ella laughed, "Oh my god, did I send you this picture? And I never do my makeup that good, how the hell do you have a picture of me with decent makeup?" "That was the day that you, Lydia, and Allison had a sleepover and they bribed you into letting them do your makeup by getting you Taco Bell," Scott shook his head. Ella sighed, "Ah, good times. At least there I look good." "You always look good," Scott complimented, "You look good right now, you looked good yesterday, and you're going to look good tomorrow too."

Ella smiled wide, "I love you, Scott McCall." Scott smiled and lifted her hand to his lips, kissing her knuckles softly before leading her over to the tent, bringing a pizza box with them. Ella laid down inside, keeping the zipper wide open, Scott beside her. Scott laid the pizza box in front of them and looked at Ella, seeing how she only stared at the ocean. He saw how her eyes actually did resemble an ocean, and he wondered what he did to deserve the exact moment they were living in. Ella turned her head to see Scott staring at her, causing her to blush wildly, "What?" "You're beautiful," Scott said, shaking his head and smiling. Ella smiled and placed a hand on either side of his head, pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

Scott brought her onto his lap, placing his hands at the small of her back as they kissed, his hands not going lower. Ella pulled away, breathless, shining her electric blue eyes. Scott shone his newly red eyes, causing Ella to smile and kiss him once more before going back to her spot beside him.

Scott took another slice of pizza and chewed it, enjoying the music and the view; both Ella and the ocean. "What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out," at the sound of Scott's singing, Ella immediately turned her head to him, "Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down. What's going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride. And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright. My head's under water, But I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind." Ella smiled as she joined him in singing, "'Cause all of me, Loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. . I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning, Even when I lose I'm winning. 'Cause I give you all, all of me. And you give me all, all of you."

Scott sang alone, putting down his pizza slice and turning his body so he was completely facing the Stilinski girl, "How many times do I have to tell you? Even when you're crying you're beautiful too. The world is beating you down, I'm around through every move. You're my downfall, you're my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you. My head's under water, But I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind." Ella sang, "'Cause all of me, Loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. . I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning. 'Cause I give you all of me. And you give me all, all of you. Give me all of you, Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts. Risking it all, though it's hard." Scott took Ella's hand into his, "'Cause all of me. . Loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning, Even when I lose I'm winning. 'Cause I give you all of me, And you give me all of you. I give you all, all of me. And you give me all, all of you."

"Didn't think you could sing, McCall," Ella teased, smiling wide as the two of them stood up. Scott lead Ella towards the ocean, letting the water hit their toes, "I do sing a little, just not in front of anyone." Scott placed a hand on Ella's waist, Ella placing a hand on his shoulder, their conjoined hands in the air as they began to slow dance to 'Kid In Love' by Shawn Mendes. "Ah, Shawn Mendes is definitely my favorite singer," Ella nodded, "And this is definitely my favorite song." "Maybe this could be. . our song?" Scott suggested, looking down at Ella who was watching the waves. "Yeah, it could be. Maybe I'm just a kid in love, Maybe I'm just a kid in love, Oh, baby. If this is what it's like falling in love, Then I don't ever wanna grow up. Maybe I'm just a kid in love, Maybe I'm just a kid in love. Oh, baby. It'd be cool if it's the two of us, But I don't ever wanna grow up."

"Would you ever dump me for Shawn Mendes?" Scott asked, furrowing his brows. Ella met Scott's eyes with a teasing smirk, "Of course. It's Shawn Mendes. He's a total hottie. And hey, while I'm with Shawn. . touring around the world. . you can be here with Stiles." "What if I don't want to be with Stiles? What if I want to be with you?" Scott asked. Ella leaned up to rub her nose against Scott, "Then you need to start being like Shawn." Scott scoffed, "Wow. Just like that, you'd leave me for Shawn Mendes." Ella placed both hands on his neck, "Of course not. I'm a kid in love, and this kid is in love with you." Scott smiled, the sun setting leaving a golden hue on Ella. "And Shawn," Ella added, shrugging.

Scott began to walk away, but Ella grabbed him by the shoulder and placed a kiss on his lips, "Don't leave me." "Then don't leave me for Shawn," Scott said. "I'm not going to leave you for Shawn," Ella laughed as they walked back to the tent. Ella got inside first, getting under the big white blanket Scott had brought. Scott got in beside her, zipping up the tent, "Good, because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do all of this just for you." "He wouldn't make me feel half as special as you make me feel," Ella smiled up at Scott. Scott pressed a kiss to her forehead, "Get some sleep, you little weirdo." Ella nodded, snuggling into Scott's side, "I love you, mr romantic."