chapter fourty nine.

Today was the day that Chris and Isaac left for France. Ella followed Isaac and Chris out of the penthouse, the three looking back at what used to be Allison's bedroom door. Chris and Isaac shared a look before Ella sighed and nodded, leading them out of the penthouse and into the elevator. They rode the elevator down in silence then walked out of the building and into Stiles's Jeep. Ella needed to text Stiles to tell him that she had his Jeep. Chris got into the drivers seat and Isaac got into the back. Ella asked them if they wanted any breakfast and they said no, but that they wouldn't mind a coffee. And so Ella stopped by Starbucks to get them their coffees and for her to get a frappe. Ella got out of the parking lot and got onto the highway that lead towards the airport, "So who are you guys staying with?"

"We're staying with my uncle. He offered. I happily took the offer. We need to get out of this goddamn town," Chris replied, Isaac nodding along. "Not only that, but we have to bury the nogitsune too," Chris added, sighing. Ella nodded, biting her lip, "So if the nogitsune is gone, does that mean I'm done protecting him?" Chris nodded, "Yes, that's how it is. He's dead, and you're free from his power."

Ella sighed, "Oh, thank God. That evil bastard had me under his grip for way too long." Chris and Isaac chuckled, shaking their heads at her.

Ella parked in the parking garage then they got out of the Jeep and headed into the airport, Isaac holding Ella's hand tightly. Ella gave Isaac's hand a squeeze as they got their boarding passes then headed to where they had to separate. Ella sighed, looking up at Isaac, "I want to go with you." "How about you come visit me? Yeah? A couple times?" Isaac asked. Ella nodded, "Of course. I hope you don't mind me bringing Stiles or someone along with me." Isaac shrugged, "Scott's all ready jealous of me." Ella cocked her head to the side, "What do you mean?"

"It's obvious the way he looks at us when we're too close together," Isaac chuckled, looking down at Ella. Ella shook her head, "He's not jealous of you, trust me. Maybe he just doesn't want to lose me to someone else; I don't know." Isaac laughed, pressing a soft kiss to Ella's forehead, "I want to stuff you in my suitcase and bring you with me." "I wish I was that small," Ella said. "You are," Isaac chuckled.

Ella hit his chest, "No I'm not, shut up." Chris then told Isaac that they should be heading down all ready due to security check and the different zones that would have to be called. Isaac held Ella close to his chest, "I love you, El." Ella hiccuped, Isaac shaking his head and stroking her hair, "Don't cry, please, you're going to make me cry and I've all ready cried too much." Ella chuckled and nodded, pulling away from Isaac and looking up at him. Isaac bent down and pressed a kiss to Ella's cheek. "I love you too, sac," Ella whispered. Isaac smiled once more before he walked away with Chris, Chris waving and smiling back at Ella before they disappeared in the sea of people.

Ella sighed and turned around, walking back to the Jeep. When she sat in the passengers seat, she saw a picture of her and Stiles and Stiles's name pop onto her screen. She pursed her lips and ignored it, turning on the car and blasting out the radio as she drove home. On her way, she stopped for Chick-Fil-A for both her and Scott. She parked the car in the driveway then walked into the house, smiling warmly at Melissa before walking up the stairs and into Scott's bedroom. "Babe?" Ella called, seeing Scott in bed shirtless as he watched 'Switched At Birth' on his computer.

"I see why you like this show so much," Scott said. Ella laughed, walking to the bed and placing the food onto the bed, "Right? It's freaking amazing." Scott nodded, pecking Ella's cheek and thanking her for the food as he began to eat the chicken sandwich. Ella nodded and ate hers, the two of them staying silent as they watched the show. "You know, now I want to learn sign language," Ella said, swallowing her chicken. Scott nodded, "Me too." The two of them took a bite of their sandwiches at the same time. Scott then closed the computer, "Sing me something to relax me."

"Whats on your mind?" Ella asked, placing the trash onto the floor. "You," Scott smiled. Ella rolled her eyes and smiled, "Okay, how about love?" Scott nodded and brushed a piece of Ella's hair behind her ear, "Yeah, love." Ella nodded, "Wise men say only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay? Would it be a sin. . If I can't help falling in love with you?"

Ella slid down into the covers and traced shapes on Scott's bare chest, "Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes. Some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows surely to the sea, Darling so it goes. Some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you. For I can't help falling in love with you." Scott leaned down and pressed a kiss to Ella's lips, Ella placing her hands on top of Scott's cheeks. Scott placed a hand down on Ella's hip and brought her onto his waist, Ella smiled on his lips. Scott placed his hand under Ella's shirt, lifting it off her body and placed his hands back on Ella's hips. Ella moved to cover her body, yet Scott slowly removed them.

"Daniella, I've seen your body before," Scott whispered. Ella got off of Scott's bed and went to lock the door before leaning on it, "I hate my body." Scott stood and walked to Ella, "Why? Every time I see your body I see beauty. Daniella, you're beautiful." Ella licked her lips and shook her head. Scott placed his hands on Ella's hips, Ella looking up at Scott to see lust in his eyes. Ella then jumped and wrapped her legs around Scott's torso, Scott moving his hands to hold her from her bottom. Scott chuckled softly as he threw her onto his bed, Ella giggling lightly as she then crawled up the bed.