chapter twenty five.

"You know who I love?" Ella asked Stiles. Stiles looked at his younger sister from across the couch, "Who?" "You," Stiles smiled, "And Dave Franco." "You ruined it," Stiles rolled his eyes, turning back to the tv. "I'm sorry! But Dave Franco is hot," Ella shrugged. "Shouldn't you be saying that Scott is hot then I tell you to not say that about my best friend in front of me?" Stiles asked. "I will tell you this: Sciles is endgame," Ella whispered, smiling. Stiles rolled his eyes, "Will you stop with that?" "Never!" Ella shouted as she stood up and walked up to her room, shrugging on her black hoodie before flopping on her bed and scrolling through her social media. Her eyes began to drop, and so she set her phone down and got underneath her covers, snuggling into her bed before knocking out.

Ella was awaken by someone jumping up and down on her bed. She tried to ignore whoever it was, turning around and pulling the covers over her head. "Daniella!" She then felt something being thrown at her, causing her to put the covers down and to grab Nicole before going back underneath her covers. "Wake up! It's important!" Ella groaned before pulling her covers down to look at her boyfriend, "What do you want?" "I wanted to cuddle," Scott shrugged, getting off of her. "You woke me up. . you came over. . just so we can cuddle?" Ella asked, squinting her eyes. Scott shrugged, "Yeah, basically."

Ella groaned, opening her arms wide. Scott smiled and dove underneath her covers, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her tight to his chest, "Can you sing to me?" "Now you want me to sing? This is a lot," Ella groaned. Scott pouted, "Pleaseee!" "Oh my god, Scott, Okay.. shouldn't it be asking for these things?" Ella asked. "What things?" "Cuddles and for you to sing to me?" Ella laughed. Scott snuggled his head in Ella's neck, "I don't know and I don't care." Ella laughed, "Yeah, okay."

"I was a boat stuck in a bottle, That never got the chance to touch the sea. Just forgot on the shelf. No wind in the sails, Going no where with no one but me. I was one in one-hundred billion, A burned out star in a galaxy. Just lost in the sky wondering why, Everyone else shines out but me. But. . I came to life when I first kissed you. The best me has his arms around you. You make me better than I was before. Thank God I'm yours." Scott could feel himself falling asleep, but he only squeezed Ella tighter, pressing one kiss to her neck. "I was a worn out set of shoes. Wandering the city street. Another face in the crowd, Head looking down, Lost in the sound of a lonely melody. Empty pockets at a roulette, Always landing on a lost bet. Just live for the spin and hope for the win, Go all in just to lose again. But. . I came to life when I first kissed you. The best me has his arms around you, You make me better than I was before, Thank God I'm yours. The worst me is just a long gone memory, You put a new heartbeat inside of me. You make me better than I was before, Thank God I'm yours."

Ella looked down at Scott, seeing his eyes closed and hearing small snores. Ella shook her head, yet continued to sing, "I was a boat stuck in a bottle, That never got the chance to touch the sea. I came to life when I first kissed you, The best me has his arms around you. You make me better than I was before, Thank God I'm yours. The worst me is just a long gone memory. You put a new heartbeat inside of me. You make me better than I was before. Thank God I'm yours. ." A snore escaped Scott's lips, causing Ella to giggle, running her hands through his curly hair due to the rain outside. Ella pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, leaning her head on his as she sighed contently, then fell back asleep.

In the middle of the night, Ella stirred and eventually woke up, her throat dry and in need of orange juice. Ella got out of Scott's grip — after many tries — and walked into the hall, the whole house pitch black. Ella sighed before using her electric blue eyes to find her way down the steps and around the house to the kitchen. She switched on the light, not using her eyes anymore as she walked to the refrigerator and took out the gallon of orange juice. Ella then went over to the pantry and got out Chips Ahoy! before planting herself down on the couch, wrapping a blanket around her after she set down her orange juice and cookies on the coffee table. She turned on the tv and lowered the volume, knowing there was three men upstairs that if they woke, they'd kill her. Ella bit the inside of her cheek as she watched Twilight: Eclipse, getting so into it that she was at the edge of her seat; literally.

Suddenly, she felt a hand grab at her shoulder, causing her to screech. Stiles closed his eyes and scrunched up his nose as he placed a hand on her mouth to make her shut up, "Shh! It's just me, damn!" Ella calmed down, sitting back in her seat, "What the hell, Stiles?!" "I heard the tv," Stiles shrugged as he walked around the couch to sit beside his sister, taking one of her cookies and popping it in his mouth. "You son of a bitch, you scared me!" Ella whisper-shouted. "You calling our mom a bitch?" Stiles asked, placing a hand over his heart in mock offense. Ella rolled her eyes, using the hairband that was on her wrist to tie her hair up in a messy bun, "No, you idiot. I just wanted to watch Twilight alone." "Why? So you can drool over Edward?" Stiles scoffed, drinking some of Ella's orange juice.

"Why else?" Ella asked, eating two cookies. "Ooo ooo ooo," Ella hooted quietly as Edward came into screen. "Hey, Ella, you got a little bit of drool right there," Stiles said, pointing to the bottom of Ella's lip. "Oh do I?" Ella asked. "Yeah," Stiles nodded. "Well, You got a little bit of stupid on your face," Ella nodded, drinking some orange juice. Stiles rolled his eyes, looking back at the movie. "So are the werewolves the same as our kind of werewolves?" Scott asked as he plopped down on the couch beside Ella. Ella panted as she placed a hand on her heart, "What is it with boys and scaring me?!"

Scott pressed a kiss to Ella's cheek, "Sorry, babe." A cookie was suddenly being thrown at Ella and Scott, the couple turning to Stiles who had a disgusted expression, "Could you two be all couple–y somewhere else? I'm trying to watch the movie here." "You jealous I'm with your boyfriend?" Ella asked, wrapping her arms around Scott with a smile. Stiles gave in, letting Ella have her joy, "Yes, Ella, I'm mad you're with my boyfriend." "I'm sorry, Stiles, I think it's time that you know. ." Scott trailed off playfully. Ella watched in happiness, a wide smile plastered on her face. "I should know what, Scott?" Stiles asked, fake sniffling, "That you're cheating on me? With my own sister?!"

Scott hung his head low in fake shame, shaking it before looking up, "She makes me happier." "Okay, that hurt me," Stiles said, pointing at Ella, "You took him away from me! Plus, I specifically said no boys until you're eighteen." Ella rolled her eyes, using her hand to turn Scott's chin towards her before kissing him. Stiles fake gagged, throwing two more cookies at them to make them stop kissing. Ella pulled away and grabbed the cookie that laid on her thigh, looking directly at Stiles before eating it, "Delicious." "Delicious," Stiles mimicked, rolling his eyes. "Jealousy isn't a good look on you, Stiles," Scott teased. "Oh, nothing is a good look on him," Ella laughed, laying her head on Scott's chest. "You don't look good with anything either, Daniella," Stiles said after a while of thinking. "Nice comeback," Ella nodded, giving him a thumbs up. Stiles shrugged, wiping off invisible dirt from his shoulder, "I know right." Ella placed a kiss on Scott's cheek, "My boyfriend."

Ella then glared at Stiles, crossing her arms over her chest as Scott wrapped his arms around her. Stiles sighed, "I'm not gay, Daniella." "Not when you dress the way you dress, no," Ella shook her head. "Boyfriend?" Everyone's heads turned to see Noah walking down the steps with a confused expression on his face, "Ella? You have a boyfriend?" Ella sighed, Stiles laughing and pointing at her. "Yes, dad, I do have a boyfriend," Ella stood up and walked over to her father, "But you will always be the most important man in my life." Noah nodded, "Thank you, sweetheart." He then looked at the boys behind Ella before turning around and walking back upstairs. Ella smirked and turned around to look at her brother and boyfriend. Scott laughed whilst Stiles squinted his eyes and shook his head, "I hate you."