chapter fifty eight.

Ella was at the soccer park, practicing her tricks and shots. Her leg went back before kicking the ball into the goal, a smile forming on her face and her arms lifting into the air, crop top going up. She ran to the goal and picked up the ball then went back to center field and practiced her juggling. If there was something that was undeniably true it was that Ella was the athletic twin, and Stiles was well. . horrible at sports. Beads of sweat ran down her forehead, Ella letting out a huff as she eventually let the ball fall down. Her leg then vibrated, Ella taking her phone out of the waistband of her leggings to see Liam's name pop up on screen.

[Baby Beta; 6:35 am]

'Wanna go for a run? Beacon Hills Preserve, trail #4.'

Ella nodded and ran to return the ball back at her house before running to the preserve, and that was enough running but she continued to find Mason and Liam. The boys smiled at her when they saw her, Ella returning the smile and wiping the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand. "G'morning, boys," Ella smiled. "You're sweaty all ready, What did you do, run here?" Mason asked, chuckling. Ella nodded, "Yeah, actually, I did. I was practicing soccer then I ran to my house to return the ball now I'm here with you two. So we gonna run or not?"

The boys nodded and began stretching before they took off, making conversation as they jogged. "It's not just that we were friends with them. They were using us for their cover. I mean, professional killers were using us. How are you two not freaking out about that?" Mason asked. "Trust me, I'm freaking out about a lot," Liam said, picking up his pace. "Liam, slow down!" Ella called after before glancing to Mason, "I'll go catch up with him." Mason nodded. "Liam!" Ella called, finally running up to see Liam on the ground bleeding and Garret standing with a blade in his hand. Ella's eyes widened, stepping backwards.

"Hey, Ella. I hope you understand that I had to hurt Liam for a good reason." "For money?" Ella hissed. Garret looked at her with a dark look in his eyes before running and stabbing her in the chest. Gasps left Ella's lips, her hands going to hold her wound. Her eyes then rolled to the back of her head and she fell.

Ella gasped loudly as her eyes snapped open, breathing heavy and coughing up water as she bobbed in the well she was in. She looked around and rubbed her burning eyes, seeing Liam's unconscious body beside her. She shook her head, her bun flopping down due to it being soaked by the water. Ella shook Liam's shoulders, "Liam! Liam, wake up! Wake up Liam!" Ella tried to lift Liam's body more out of the water and push him against the rocks, "Please don't hate me for this, Liam." Ella raised her hand and slapped Liam across the face, Liam gasping as he woke up, coughing up water like she had done. "Hey, hey, Liam," Ella said softly, trying to get him to stop freaking out.

Liam looked up from the water and looked at Ella, his features visibly softening, "Ella, Ella where are we?" Ella shook her head, "I don't know, Li, but we're going to get out of here. I promise." "Help!" Liam shouted up, "Scott!" "Is anybody there?" Ella called up, "Somebody help us, please." Both teens began to cry, Liam holding the rip on his shirt where his cut had been. "Answer me! Help me! Help Scott!" Liam shouted, "Scott, help us, please!" Ella squeezed her eyes shut, lifting up her shirt a tiny bit to reveal the large cut, seeing yellow smoke come from it once the cool air hit it. "Wolfsbane. . will it affect me?" Ella asked, looking at Liam.

Liam narrowed his eyes and flailed his arms around, "You're asking me?! Just a week ago I thought werewolves only existed in Twilight!"

Ella nodded, "Right, wrong person to ask." "Where even are we?" Liam panted, looking at the blue eyed girl. Her white eyes shined bright, giving the two some light to look around, "A well. Probably somewhere deep in the woods where it will most likely be hard to find us. Why would he do this to us?" Liam looked at Ella as if she was dumb, a new look for him, "Maybe because we're on the Deadpool! Supernatural creatures! Hello!"

Ella chewed on the inside of her cheek and stayed silent for a couple of minutes before looking back at Liam, "How much am I worth?" Liam sighed, "Ten Million." Ella's eyes widened as big as saucers, "Ten million?! Maybe I should kill myself!"

Liam held onto the rocks, climbing up. Ella focused on his movements, telling him if he was grabbing a bad rock or where to put his feet. Liam glanced down, Ella nodding and smiling softly at him, he had gotten a good distance up. Liam continued on climbing up before his hand began losing its grip. "No, no, no, no, no!" Liam shouted before falling onto Ella, the both of them falling deep into the water. They resurfaced, Liam apologizing to Ella and Ella only shaking it off. "It's okay," Ella nodded. "Come on!" Liam shouted angrily, punching a rock. "Liam," Ella said, swimming over to him and taking his hand into hers. 'Can I take away pain like werewolves?' Ella thought to herself.

Ella licked her lips before enclosing his hand in both of hers, exhaling before squeezing her eyes shut and focusing. Soon, Black veins were popping out of the back of Ella's hand and up her forearms. They trailed up her arms and up her neck, Ella hissing lightly. Her eyes opened, white eyes glowing bright. She then released his hand, kissing it softly before letting it go completely. "How'd you do that?" Liam asked breathlessly, "The pain is gone." Ella smiled, "It's just a little something I've seen Scott do." "Scott is really lucky," Liam muttered, Ella looking down at the water below them.

"Hey, how about we both try to climb up, yeah?" Ella asked, nodding her head upwards. Liam pursed his lips and nodded, the two turning and beginning to climb up the rocks.

Everything had went well until Liam began to cough repeatedly, causing Ella to look at him with a worried expression. "Liam?" Ella asked, furrowing her brows together. Liam didn't answer, instead his eyes glowed yellow and he let out a loud roar. Liam's foot slipped, his fingers beginning to. "Liam!" Ella shouted, his arm hanging loose as he looked below them. When his hand had began to loosen and he was about to fall, Scott reached forward and grabbed Liam's forearm, getting him. Ella looked up and let out a breath of relief. Scott pulled Liam up then reached back and pulled up Ella. Liam and Ella sat at the edge of the Well, the two letting out deep breaths. Scott looked at Liam,

"You're okay, Liam." Scott pulled him into his arms and rested a hand on his head then looked at Ella opened one of his arms, hugging both of them, "You're both okay."

Deaton made a medium sized incision on Liam's chest, Ella wrapped in a blanket and sitting on one of the counters with her knees pulled up to her chest. Yellow smoke came out of Liam's chest, similar to what had happened to Ella back in the well. "I don't want to keep watching people die," Scott said, looking down at Liam. "I'm not sure you have much choice about that," Chris said. "Maybe I do," said Scott. "That's a lot of burden to carry, Scotty," Ella mumbled, obviously extremely sleepy. "I don't care. No one else dies. Everyone on that list. Everyone on that Dead Pool. It doesn't matter if they're wendigos, or werewolves, or whatever. I'm gonna save everyone," Scott said determinedly. Ella smiled sleepily at her boyfriend before she fell asleep with her head on her knees.

Ella was now at the McCall household, Scott had let her have a sweatshirt that fit huge on her and black sweatpants. Ella took the coffee pot and put some coffee into a white mug, walking over to Melissa who had her fingers on her temples, rubbing them softly. "Here you go," Ella said softly, placing the mug on the table in front of Melissa and taking a seat beside her. Melissa smiled thankfully at Ella, "Thank you, Ella. I really appreciate it." "Anytime, Melissa, I'm happy I can try to take some stress off your shoulders," Ella smiled softly, rubbing Melissa's arm. Melissa placed her hand on top of Ella's, "Both me and Scott appreciate you so dearly much." Ella smiled at Melissa, "Speaking of Scott, I should probably go check up on him. Do you want me to turn on something in the living room for you? Bring you down some blankets and pillows?"

Melissa shook her head, "That's okay, sweetheart. I'll be okay." Ella nodded and stood, walking up the stairs and into Scott's room to see both him and Stiles counting the money Scott had found. Ella licked her lips and sat beside her brother.